44- Pain..

!!WARNING: Transformation is starting!!

Raelyn's P.O.V.

An hour and a half later..

"AAH! F***..!!" Tyler screams out, making me flinch yet again. Shortly after I had spoken last, Tyler began his transformation. "Rae, it burns! Help me!! It hurts..!!!" He cries out in Agony, tears streaming down his face. I bite my lip. "It's...it's gonna be okay Tyler.." I say. "AHH..!!" He screams again. I flinch again, vision blurring as I listen to his cries. "MAKE IT STOP..!!" He screams, as he flails around on the ground, as more of his bones begin to break. Closing my eyes, I let a few tears fall down my face, as I cover my mouth, sobbing silently into my hand. I'm sorry Tyler...I'm so sorry..

Damon's P.O.V.

"You know, listen, I'm tight with the Sheriff. If there's anything I can do to help locate Mason, I will. He's a great guy. After his brother's funeral, he stuck around and, and helped his uh...niece and nephew.." I trail off, pretending not to remember their names, as I watch her look around. Probably looking for Kujo.. "Rae and Tyler?" The woman asks, looking back to me. "Yeah, that's their names. Mason was with them the whole time. Helped them through all that grief...uh, y'know, you haven't touched your drink.." I say, trying to play it off. "Oh...sorry, I'm not much of a drinker. Anyways, I actually came with someone, I should find them, and get going.." she says, grabbing her purse, and jacket. "Oh, come on. No, look, one drink.." I insist. Hearing this, she sighs, and grabs her drink. "Alright, why not, it'll help me sleep.." she says. Hearing this, I smirk. "To sleep." I say, clinking my glass with hers. She brings the glass to her lips, only to stop, and slam it on the bar table.

 She brings the glass to her lips, only to stop, and slam it on the bar table

"You fool." She says, shaking her head, before training her eyes on me. "Think you're clever, don't you?" She asks. I sigh and shake my head. Dammit..! "What do you want with Mason Lockwood?" I ask, throwing the act out the window. "He's my friend." She says. "Well, I'm sorry to inform you, that you probably won't find him." I say annoyed. She narrows her eyes. "And why not?" She asks. "You should leave town." I say. She scoffs. "Are you threatening me?" She asks. "Mhmm." I say. She scoffs again. "On a Full Moon. How stupid are you?" She asks, right before Ric walks up. "Damon, how about a second round?" He asks, distracting her only for a moment. "I think we're done, Ric." I warn him, before focusing back on the woman. "Do you think I'm afraid of you?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes, before standing, getting closer. "No, I don't. That's your Vampire arrogance. But, you should be. I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar, along with your pathetic Wolfsbane. See, I've been at this a long time, and any other night of the month, the situation would be reversed. But tonight is not the night to pick a fight with me." She says before looking me up and down. "You've been marked." Is the last thing she says, before leaving Ric and I behind.

!! Raelyn's P.O.V. !!

A few hours later..

I slam to the ground, as my own transformation continues. "I wanna help, but I don't know what to do..!" Caroline says to Tyler, from inside the cell. As I roll over, I notice an opening further in Carolines cell, which seemed to lead outside.  "There's...nothing...you can do.." Tyler says, laying on his stomach, covered in sweat. He tries to get up, only to have his back begin to break as he gets to his hands and knees. "Tyler..!" Caroline says, hurrying towards the barred door. "STAY AWAY!!" I snap at her, right before more of my bones begin to break, bringing out more screams. Startled, she stops in her tracks immediately. Seeing she could do nothing for Tyler, her eyes water, and she falls to her knees, and covers her mouth, flinching at hearing more of our bones break. "Listen...to me...Vamp.." I say through the pain, catching her attention. "Look...behind you.." I say, as I see Tyler break one of his chains. Worried, Caroline quickly turns around, expecting someone to attack, only to notice the hole as well. Realizing it led outside, she looks back to us, eyes meeting mine in understanding. "For...your own good...use it.." I order, before screaming as more rearranging happens. "I'm sorry.." is all Caroline says, before leaving through the hole.

Damon's P.O.V.

I slam open the front door to the grill, looking around

I slam open the front door to the grill, looking around. "Where are they?!" I ask angrily, as I look up and down the street. After seeing neither of them were in the bathroom, I had started looking everywhere for them. "Just let it go, Damon. Don't be stupid." Ric says, chasing after me. "What? Am I supposed to just let her and the She-Wolf get away? 'You have been marked' she said, what the hell kind of Wolf throw-down crap is that anyway?" I ask as I stomp through the street. Ric sighs and shakes his head. "Damon, stop. Look up, just look up!" Ric says, stopping me. I do, seeing the Full Moon almost at it's apex. "If this Werewolf stuff is true, one bite, and you're dead. One Bite. All right? Don't risk it. Just go home, lock your doors, and we'll deal with it in the morning." He says. Being reminded of the bite thing, seems to snap me out of it. Sighing in annoyance, I nod my head. "Yeah.." I say. Relieved he got through to me, he nods. With that, we both head to our homes.

!! Raelyn's P.O.V. !!

A few moments later..

I open my tightly shut eyes, looking in Tyler's direction. He had been quiet for quite some time, which had worried me, but my own transformation had taken all my attention from him. I look into the dark room we were in. Once my eyes adjusted to the night, I notice a dark mass on the ground, where Tyler had been. Upon further adjustment, I realize it was a Dark Brown almost Black Wolf, laying on the ground. "Tyler..?" I call to him hoarsely, my throat sore from all the screaming.

At first nothing happens, but a few moments later, his eyes open

At first nothing happens, but a few moments later, his eyes open. Growling, he slowly raises up, and looks in my direction. Worry rises on my face, seeing his Wolven eyes set on me. I knew that look all too well. "Don't...don't you do it.." I warn the Wolf, before more bones of mine break, rearranging itself. As I lay there, waiting for the rearranging to finish, I see him lower into position. Eyes widening, I have but seconds to react, before the Wolf launches at me. Mustering up all my strength, I manage to roll away, just in time for his jaws to miss by a mere two inches. I stare wide eyed, as he recovers, and snaps at me over and over, eager to attack. More waves of pain wash over me, as my transformation continues. "Tyler, please...don't make me...hurt you.." I say through the pain, as layer upon layer of breaking and rearranging happens. Realizing how frequently the rearranging was happening, I can't help but feel slightly relieved. At least...it won't...be long now.. As if on queue, a final wave of pain wracks my body, and soon, my screams turn to snarls, that echo through the silent night.