31- Seeking Information..

"Come to watch me whither away..?" Katherine asks, her voice hoarse. I laugh to myself. "As fun as that sounds, that isn't why we're here...unfortunately.." I say the last part, more to myself than her. Hearing this, Katherine glares towards me. I glare right back. Elena clears her throat, catching my attention. She gives me a look. I scoff and shake my head. She really thinks Katherine will get to me...honestly.. I smirk in amusement, waving her off. After a few moments, Katherine notices Caroline standing a few feet away. "Goodbye, Caroline." She says, shooting a glare towards her. Caroline flinches at her tone. Seeing this, I sigh, and walk in front of Caroline. "Ah Katherine, you haven't changed.." I say, distracting her.

Katherine gives me a weak sneer, before rolling her eyes. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Elena look to Caroline. "As long as we stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt us. Please, Caroline." Elena says. Caroline looks between her and I hesitantly. "Don't worry Blondie, if I wanted to kill Elena, I would've already done it by now. Regardless of whether you were here or not.." I say, crossing my arms over my chest, not bothering to look towards her. With a final sigh, Caroline walks away, leaving us alone with Katherine. "You can do the talking. If I have any questions, I'll ask them." I say, before walking over to one of the rocky walls, and lean against it.

With a nod, Elena sets down the large bag next to her. "Does Stefan know you're here? And with a Werewolf no less.." Katherine says, looking towards me. I roll my eyes and check the time on my watch. This better not take too long.. "I brought you some things." Elena says, ignoring her question. Katherine scoffs. "In other words, you came to bribe me. What is it that you want?" She asks. Elena tosses a few pieces of clothing to her. "I want you to tell me about Klaus." Elena says. "Hmm, you've been busy.." Katherine purrs. Ignoring this, Elena pulls out a lantern, and places it down, before pulling out a large book. "I also brought you this. It's your family history. Says in here, that the family line ended with you. Obviously, that's not true." Elena says, motioning to herself. "You think that if you brought me some family keepsake, I'd open up?" Katherine asks. I scoff and shake my head. Even I know there's only one thing she wants...thankfully she brought that too.. Elena glances to me. Seeing this, I nod to her. Elena nods back and reaches into the bag again.  "I also brought you this." Elena says, holding out a bottle of Crimson Liquid. Seeing this, Katherine immediately rushes towards her, but is stopped by an invisible barrier. It's quite comical when I see her ricochet off of it. Katherine growls in anger, before looking hungrily at the bottle.

 Katherine growls in anger, before looking hungrily at the bottle

"You don't look so good Kat.." I mock, seeing how pale she was, earning a glare. I scoff in amusement. Touchy, aren't we..? "How long before your body shuts down again? Ten, twenty years? Must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine.." Elena taunts. Katherine says nothing, too focused on the bottle. Hearing this, Katherine sighs, and sits down at the entrance, glaring up at her. Seeing this, Elena kneels, and pours a little into a small cup, before pushing it to her with a stick. Taking the cup, Katherine brings it to her lips. "You have the Petrova fire, Elena." Katherine says, before swallowing her drink. "Want more?" Elena asks. Instead of answering, Katherine places the cup down, so Elena can bring it back with the stick. "Then start talking." I say. Sighing in annoyance, Katherine speaks. "It's a long story, Klaus and I. Goes all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria, or...was thrown out." Katherine begins. Elena passes another helping over to her. "Thrown out?" Elena asks.