45- Bitten..

Damon's P.O.V.

As I make it inside, I close the door, locking it for good measure. Although nothing was seen, something didn't feel right. I cautiously walk further inside, turning the corner into the living room, only to see Rose sitting in wait. She has the nerve to come back, after abandoning Elena like that.. "Just can't stay away, can you?" I ask, relaxing, and leaning against the wall. "Well, you don't answer your phone." Rose says, standing, and walking forward. "What do you want?" I ask. She stops and sighs. "I wanted to apologize." She says. "Just admit it. You don't have anywhere else to go." I say, not buying it. She sighs. "I'm sorry about Elena. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know she had a death wish. But I called you, I tried to make it right, okay? I'm sorry, Damon...and I also...might not have anywhere else to go.." she says, trying to be humorous. I shake my head, and walk past her. "There's nothing here for you, Rose." I say, pouring myself a drink. She sighs and nods. "Well, the-" she cuts off once the sound of glass shattering finds our ears. We quickly head in the direction it came from.

Seeing a shattered window, I quickly grab a decorative sword from one of the wall decorations, knowing what this meant. Low growls find our ears, before Rose widens her eyes. "Damon!" She says in fear, right before a Wolf launches at her, knocking her to the ground, before either of us could react. Although Rose fights it off as best as she could, it still manages to bite her. Snapping out of my shock, I quickly stab the Wolf in it's side, making it yelp and escape. Once it's gone, I quickly kneel beside her. "How bad is it?" I ask. "It hurts." She says, before the sound of healing finds our ears. "It's healing." I say in surprise. "Oh, my god. I thought a Werewolf bite was fatal...I thought--" she cuts herself off as a sob breaks through. I shush her and allow her to hug me. "It's not. You're gonna be okay.." I say, as I listen to her cries.

" I say, as I listen to her cries

Stefan's P.O.V.

As we sit in silence in the tomb, Katherine speaks. "Are we seriously not gonna talk at all?" She asks annoyed. "No, we can talk about how you regret all you've done to make my life miserable." I say quietly. "What do you want me to say, Stefan? That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well, I'm not, okay? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself for 500 years." She says. I chuckle. "Well, look where it's gotten you." I say. "Yes, I've done terrible things. I know that. But, I do love you, Stefan. Even if you don't believe it." She says, walking towards me. "You want me to believe you? Show me. Do something. Prove to me that there's something inside of you that's actually worth trusting." I say, turning towards her. "And then what, huh? You're still gonna hate me." She says, sitting on some broken stone. "Well, maybe. Or maybe I'll see that there's still hope for you after all.." I say. She tilts her head.

"You're playing me." She says. I shrug. "Am I?" I ask. She sighs. "You wanna find Klaus? Kill him so you can protect your precious Elena?" She asks. Hearing this, I lean forward. "Let me guess, you know where he is?" I ask. "No, I don't. But, I could help you find him." She says. "For a price, I'm sure." I say. She gives a slight smirk. "Start with Isobel. Elena's mother. She was a research expert. She found me. You're welcome." She says, right before the sound of the stone door moving, catches our attention. Hearing this, we quickly head forward.

Elijah's P.O.V.

I walk to the opening of the tomb, earning a gasp from Katherine, and a surprised look from Stefan

I walk to the opening of the tomb, earning a gasp from Katherine, and a surprised look from Stefan. "Elijah.." she says breathlessly. "Good evening, Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened." I say, glaring towards her, before looking at the man known as Stefan. "Your release has been requested." I say. He furrows his brows. "What? By who?" He asks. "The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we have reached a peaceful agreement, she and I. Please, come." I say, moving out of the way, so he can pass. "I can't." He says. "Yes, you can. I have had the spell lifted." I say, looking to Katherine, before looking back to Stefan. Stefan skeptically walks forward, keeping constant watch on me as he walked. Once he's out, Katherine tries to escape, only for me to stand in her way, stopping her immediately. "As for you, however, you shall not exit until I say so." I say, compelling her. "When Klaus comes, he will want to know exactly where you are." I say, before turning away from her, to look at Stefan. "You are free to go. Elena will explain the arrangement to you. If she keeps her word, I shall keep mine." Is all I say, before walking away.

Raelyn's P.O.V.

I awaken in the morning, to the sound of Tyler speaking to what sounded like Caroline

I awaken in the morning, to the sound of Tyler speaking to what sounded like Caroline. Opening my eyes, I see Caroline run over to him, covering his exposed parts with her jacket. "You're okay! You made it! You didn't get out, you're okay!" She says, comforting him. "No, I'm not.." Tyler says, voice cracking, as he cries. Sighing, I sit up, removing the chains from myself. Hearing the sound of chains, Tyler and Caroline quickly look over to me. I quickly dress myself. "Rae..?" Tyler asks quietly, I stop, and slightly glance over my shoulder towards them. "You...did well, Ty. I...know it wasn't easy...to go through that.." I say, his screams of pain still fresh in my mind. This...is all my fault...if I had just been there with him the night he triggered the curse...I could've stopped this from happening to him.. "Did you...bring extra clothes...with you..?" I ask. He's silent. Knowing what that meant, I sigh. "Alright. You two...stay here. I'll...run and grab you some clothes.." I say quietly, before quickly walking away, leaving them behind.