52- The Hunt is On

Stefan's P.O.V.

Shortly after Damon leaves, Caroline messages me. '911 NOW.' Was all she said. I quickly make my way over to her place. Once at the door, she quickly opens it. "What's wrong?" I ask once the door opens. "Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word, I swear." She says immediately. I sigh and shake my head. "Can't be Rae. From what Elena's told me, Rae's made it very clear that she just wants Tyler safe, ever since Mason's death. She knows telling him would put him in danger...it's gotta be that woman Jules. She had a run-in with Damon." I say, after some careful thought. Caroline sighs and turns away. "Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed.." she says, freaking out. I sigh. "This is bad.." I say.

Hearing this, she quickly turns. "You're not gonna tell Damon, are you..?" She asks worried. I shake my head. "No. He already wants to kill them. He thinks all Werewolves should die. I mean he's not wrong to think that, but if Tyler tries to retaliate, he's gonna get himself hurt, or worse, killed. Then we'll have Rae to worry about.." I think outloud. "Well, we're not gonna let that happen! We have to get to Tyler, and somehow reason with him, before he does something stupid!" She says, worriedly. She paces back and forth, trying to figure out what to do. "You have to talk to him. Just, try to explain. I mean, you always know the right things to say. Please Stefan, he and I are friends." She begs. I think about this. "Something tells me it won't be that easy.." I say, trailing off, and sighing, knowing what I'd have to do. I don't like it, but.. "I need to find Rae. If I explain what happened with you and Tyler today, she could help." I say. "Are you sure..?" She asks. I shake my head. "No, but I have to try. Tyler's a Hot-head. There's no way he won't try something, especially if Jules got in his head. Rae'll do anything to keep him safe. Even if it means working together with the enemy." I say. With that said, I tell Caroline to watch her back, before leaving her house.

Raelyn's P.O.V.

An hour later..

As I make my way to the edge of town square, Stefan walks in front of me, making me stop in my tracks. Thinking the worse, I turn on my heels, and try to go the opposite way. Sighing, Stefan speaks. "I need to talk to you." He calls out. I scoff. "I'm busy." I say, continuing to leave. "It's about Tyler." He says. Hearing this, I immediately stop in my tracks. "I don't know if you know this, but he came after Caroline this morning. He slammed her against the door of her car, made her spill the beans about Mason's death." He says. Hearing this, I close my eyes, and shake my head with a sigh. I was afraid he'd do something like that...dammit Tyler.. "He bite her..?" I ask, worried for his safety. "No, but he got p****d and stormed off. Now I might not know him as well as you do, but something tells me he's gonna do something stupid. That being said, I'm sure I don't have to tell you what'll happen to him if he does.." he says. Hearing this, I sigh, and nod. All too well.. I think to myself, as images of the last time I saw Mason, come to mind.

"Which is why I've come to you, hoping to avoid all that.." he says. Hearing this, I sigh, and turn towards him. "Let me guess, you're here to ask me to talk to him.." I say, meeting his eyes. "That a problem..?" He asks. I sigh. "Under normal circumstances, no.." I say, trailing off, and rubbing my eyes with my thumb, index finger, and pointer finger. "I'm sensing a 'but' coming.." he says expectantly. "But, he and I...aren't exactly on speaking terms at the moment.." I admit. Hearing this, he furrows his brows in concern. Taking a step forward, he speaks. "Wait, what do you mean 'not speaking'?" He asks, clearly worried what that could mean. I sigh and shake my head. "Jules got into his head, he and I got into it last night. He's shut me out. I knew something like this would happen, so I've been looking for him all over town." I admit. "Did you find him..?" He asks.

I sigh and sarcastically look to both of my sides. "What do you think..?" I ask, looking back at him with the 'really' face. "A simple 'no' would've sufficed." He says slightly annoyed at me. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Not my fault you asked a stupid question. Anyway, check the house. He might've went back after I left." I say, motioning behind me. He furrows his brows. "Shouldn't you go there?" He asks. I tilt my head from side to side, while pretending to weigh something in my hands. "I mean, if you wanna be the one to go find Jules, and talk her out of her 'Exterminate All Vampires in Mystic Falls' plan, be my guest. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.." I say sarcastically. Realizing what I planned to do, he sighs, and shakes his head. "I-uh, I'll have to pass on that. You go ahead, I'll stick to the Rebellious Teenager with Anger Issues. Got a way I can contact you if I need to?" He asks. "Not since the night Your Brother murdered Mason." I say quickly. "Of course not...so if things go wrong, there's no way to reach you. Great." He says annoyed. "The only way things could go wrong, is if Tyler gets hurt or killed. If you can ensure neither of those things happen, everything will be fine." I say with a shrug. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a B***h to find. Don't wait up for me, things might get messy on my end.." I say sarcastically, walking past him. With a wave over my shoulder, I search for my new target.