89- A Gift

"You look surprised to see me. Then it truly wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest." Elijah says, taking out a handkerchief, and wiping his hand. Snapping out of his shock, Klaus speaks. "You missed one.." Klaus says to him, motioning towards me. Elijah glances towards me slightly, before turning back to Klaus, and speaking. "If I wished her dead, she would be." Elijah says. "Then you wish for her to live, how interesting. Why is that, I wonder..?" Klaus asks with a smirk, looking between us. "It is of no concern of yours." Elijah says, deflecting the question. "Well, I don't know, she is my Hybrid afterall, just as he was. Yet there he lays, while she remains untouched. Quite curious, if you ask me." Klaus says. Hearing this, Elijah glances towards me sternly, as if to say 'you should've listened to me'. Seeing this, I avert my gaze with a hint of shame. He has every right to be mad, afterall he did try to save me back then, and I ignored his warning.. "A Hybrid.." Elijah says quietly, before shaking his head, and locking his jaw, as if remembering something else. Due to whatever it is he recalls, he shoots a glare towards Klaus soon after.

Seeing this look, Klaus speaks

Seeing this look, Klaus speaks. "You look like you could do with a drink, and we have alot to discuss, so, shall we..?" Klaus asks, motioning for him to follow. However, Elijah has other ideas. Before Klaus can react, Elijah launches at him, punching him with Vampire speed, and knocking him off balance, so he can then launch him into one of the doors behind him. The door breaks into pieces from the force of the hit. Shocked, I find myself quickly taking a step forward. Landing on his hands and knees, Klaus holds his hand up, seeing my movement, and putting a stop to it at the same time. "Stay Out Of This!" Klaus orders, before he looks up at Elijah, as if he expected this from the get-go. "Easy Elijah, I just finished renovating!" Klaus says, before launching at him, sending him crashing into a wooden table a few steps away. Gasping in concern, I cover my mouth, before speaking. "Elijah..!" I call out in worry, taking a few steps towards him, after seeing him struggling to get up. Seeing this, Klaus looks between us again, before setting his gaze on Elijah, who had managed to roll over onto his side, so he could begin to stand.