Thor

It was a normal day in the avengers tower, i just walked out of my room and i'm about to make some hot chocolate cause it's snowing outside.

Wait, it's snowing outside, YAY!

I had ran into everyone's room bouncing on their beds yelling. "It's Snowing! It's Snowing!"

I had to calm down when I was messing with Tony cause he can be a big grumpy baby man. Buuuutttt, i was running to Thor's room and when I opened the door, he was already up.

So i just grabbed his arm and dragged him out. It was hard because this man is just pure muscle. "What is happening Y/n?" Thor asked. "It's snowing!" I answered excited "What is snow?"

I had never gasped so loud in my life

"You've never seen snow?" I asked in disbelief. "No. What is it?" I kept dragging him, "You shall see, because it's beautiful." I said smiling so hard.

We finally made it too the windows and I looked up at Thor and saw the daze in his eyes, and smiled myself.

"It's Beautiful." "I know right. Now go put on a jacket and long pants cause it's gonna be cold outside" Thor looked down and nodded walking back to his room.

"I'm such a mom." I said to myself walking back to my room to change and fix the rats nest that I call my hair.

~time skip~

I walked out and counted my kids. "Where's Nat?" I asked. "In her room still sleep." Steve answered yawning. "Oh god." i said rolling my eyes.

I walked into her room and stared at her. "NATASHA IF YOU DONT GET YOU BUTT OUT THAT BED YOU BUTT IS GONNA MEET MY BELT CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D KILL YOU! OUT BED! NOW!"

Everyone was afraid of Natasha, but me. I'm Nick Fury's daughter, my mother was way worse than Natasha ever will. And as i said, i'm a mom.

"I'm up. I'm up!" Natasha said sitting up quickly. "Good, now go get dressed cause we're going outside and I don't want anyone to get a cold. And don't be ruthless because it's snowing, i know how you are." i said starting to walk out her room. "Yes mom." "I love you too now hurry up"

~time skip again~

Natasha finally came out and we all ran outside like kids, Thor was close on my tail because he was confused. "Ok," I picked up a hand full of snow and shaped it into a ball and looked at thor "This, is a snowball, you can use this to start a snowball fight and finish one."  Thor looked down at me and made one himself "Yeah just like that, see your learning" he smiled back.

Everyone was having fun until i felt coldness on the back of my neck.

And all you could hear is silence.

I turned around laughing knowing who it was, and making my own snowball, "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!" I yelled as i threw the snowball at sam because he wanted to start it.

Tony pulled out his suits and had them make snowballs as everyone said that wasn't fair, and Bucky was throwing way to hard with is metal arm.

"Bucky, you better switch hands before I break that arm off!" i yelled as his snowball hit my chest. "Yes ma'am." He answered quickly doing as i said.

I had turned and just saw thor looking like a lost puppy, "Thor, here take this, and aim at someone and throw it" he did as told and hit Clint in the face. I jumped covering my mouth because of what just happened. Everyone stopped because Clint was down and I ran over to him. "Everybody inside, Now!" I said holding Clint's nose.

We walked into the tower and I ran to the kitchen and got an ice pack. "Thor say your sorry." I said holding Clint's nose still. "Sorry." Thor said sheepishly "It's Fine your new here on earth" Clint answered perfectly fine. "Ok, Clint I need to lay down and rest so that your face, can get all fixed." "Yeah ok." Clint said walking away.

"Ok Thor, me and you are good have a quick chat." I said walking away signaling for him to follow me. Thor followed looking like a lost puppy again until we got to my room.

"Thor, I know your new here on earth, But, You do know your a god right?" "Of course, I am Thor son of Odin, God of thunder." "Ok. ok. ok. i know that, but, Not everyone on earth has the power of a god or the strength of one either, so the next time we go out in snow, i need for you to take your strength down to at least down to a 2." "I know i'm strong, and i apologized, and i will try my best to calm down whenever i'm excited." Thor said.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Thor." I said and leaned up kissing his cheek. He looked down at me and smiled also rubbing his cheek. "Ok, now you're doing that on purpose." "What?" "Rubbing the cheek I kissed that's so corny." "What does this have to do with corn Y/n?" Thor asked looking confused but still smiling. "No Thor not actual corn, when you say corny it means something that can be expected."

"Then was this expected?" Thor asked. Before i couldn't even answer back his lips were already on mine kissing me passionately. I had my hand on his neck while his hand were on my hips rubbing circles on them.

"Hey Y/n, Thor. We're making hot chocolate so if you want some you can. Oh, nevermind then." I hate Sam with a passion. We both pulled away and saw  Sam giggling like a schoolgirl. "Thor has his own chocolate." Sam said before closing the door.

I looked back up and Thor. "What did he mean by I have my own chocolate?" Thor asked. "Ok. that's enough. he meant saying that i'm black, and chocolate is also black, meaning I was the chocolate" I answered. "Well I do like chocolate!" Thor said stilling having his hand on my hips. "May i take you on what you mortals say 'a date'?" I smiled at him. "Of course you can. Now cmon, i want hot chocolate."  I said pulling away but he grabbed me pulling me back.

"I don't need any cause I have you." Thor smiled. "I like white chocolate but right now I want hot chocolate." i said grabbing his hand and pulling him out his room.

"Fiiinnneee" Thor said finally walking with me to the kitchen.

"I didn't know Y/n liked white chocolate." Tony said laughing "I didn't know you liked 90 year of virgins, but that none of my business." Steve choked on his hot chocolate and Tony spat his out.

"I knew it!" Natasha yelled. "Clint, 20 Bucks." Clint handed her, her money. "Rhodey, 10 bucks." I said having my hand out "Dang it!"

I hope y'all liked it, i laughed at my own jokes a couple times, but this is my first, hope you enjoyed it and have a great day.💕💕