Theo Hunter vs Jayden Steel

Start from the beginning

I started to pour myself the berry filled smoothie when Leona started to check me out.

"Damn, you look good!" She exclaimed, her eyes widening as she stared at my legs. "Where have you been hiding those long tan legs?"

I blushed at her compliment and smiled at her. She's really sweet, bless her.

"You have body goals, like drool worthy!" She continued to gush.

I laughed at her choice of words and playfully slapped her.

"Your body is drool worthy, babe." Julian spoke up, kissing her neck.

And, that's when they started to make out. Yup, right in front of me.

I quickly finished the smoothie and heading towards the fridge to get a bottle of water.

My stomach suddenly had butterflies when I realised Theo was sitting right by the fridge. When I reached the fridge, I opened it and looked for the water bottles.

"Could you get me one?" Julian's voice rang out.

I nodded without turning around and grabbed two bottles. I closed the fridge and turned around quick enough to catch Theo staring at my ass.

His eyes immediately diverted when I caught him and started to busy himself by cleaning the table.

I shook my head at him slightly, ignoring the rush of blood entering my cheeks. I knew I was blushing and put the cold bottle on my cheek.

I gave the other to Julian and sat down on my seat. Jay stood up and gave me his hoodie.

I took it and stared at him confused.

"Wear it."

"What? No, it's way too hot." I refused, trying to give it back. "I don't even know why you were wearing it."

"Just wear it, please. Or at least, tie it around your waist."

I stared at him for a good few seconds before shaking my head.

"Okay, I'll tie it around my waist."

Just then, the front door opened and we all perked up.

Kobi entered the kitchen with a few papers in his hand.

"Alpha, everything is in place and ready."

Theo held his hand out wordlessly so Kobi could hand over the papers.

He read it's content quietly before handing them back to Kobi. He stood up and nodded at us.

"We can go to the BKSD warrior area, and get ready there."

We all started to clean up the mess we made from breakfast and made our way to the front door.

After ensuring everyone had their belongings, we started to pile into the vehicles in the driveway.

The drive was pretty quick, only a fifteen minute drive to the warrior training area.

Jay refused to leave my side the entire time, even when we were entering the area. He hadn't said it yet, but I knew he was angry at Theo for touching me. He knew he couldn't pick a fight on this territory, but showed his annoyance through his actions.

His overpossessiveness was showing when he'd hold me close whenever he saw Theo even look my way.

I knew Theo had noticed this because his eyes kept narrowing at Jay's arm tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Stop."

We slowly stopped in our tracks and looked up at Theo. He was wearing a humourless smirk, it was directed at Jay.