Chapter 5

After a couple minutes of silence Tabby started to get out some different ingredients.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Making cookies" She said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Well i didn't know"

"Wow"

"So what kind of cookies are we making and wait i thought you didn't like to cook?"

"Well i thought chocolate chip and Brittany is asleep and so is Harry and i wanted cookies NOW!"

"Alrighty then let us BAKE!"

"LETS" She says.We started putting all of the ingredients in the bowl and then she told me to mix it i did as i was told. After the mix looked pretty good i put some on my finger and waited for Tabby to turn around and once she did i took and stuck the cookie dough on her face.She stopped what she was doing and just looked at me her mouth formed an 'o' shape then she let it fade and she took the mixing bowl from where it sat on the counter and took the spoon out of the bowl and it was full of cookie dough she slung it at me before i could run away And that's what started our food fight. I picked up the oil stuff and dumped it over her head.She picks up the bowl with the egg yoke in it and dumps it on my head with a smirk on her face.

"AAAHHHHHH NOT THE HAIR! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TEENAGE GIRLS ARE GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU RUIN MY PRECIOUS HAIR?" I screamed.She just looked at me and then fell to the floor in laughter.I just stood there watching in disbelief when Liam walked in.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED?" He screamed.

"Uh, it was....NIALL!"I screamed.He just stood there looking at me like you a lie with his arms crossed.

"Niall's not even here."

"uuuugghhh stupid leprechaun"

"Clean it up now i don't want miss.Melissa to have a mess to come home to."He said walking out of the kitchen Tabby stood up and we both started laughing Then started to pick up our mess. 

-Dominick's POV-

I Drove Ryan to the airport after him and Brittany talked this morning. He looks really upset he has been crying every since we got in the car. I have never seen him this torn up before especially over a girl.Its just weird. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ryan started to talk.

"I screwed up man,i screwed up big time!" He said his voice shaky. I really didn't know what to say to make him feel better because he did screw up really bad. "I want her back but she will never trust me again what am i supposed to do with my life now she kept me grounded after i got over my drinking problem she is the reason i didn't just end my life after my mom died."I knew his mom died and that he had a drinking problem after she died, but i didn't know he wanted to kill himself. wow my best friend wanted to kill himself that's allot to take in.

"I'm sorry man i don't know what to say you really did mess up but nobodies perfect I'm sure she will forgive you in time just don't hurt your self she wouldn't want you to it would kill her."

"I KNOW! but i cant live with myself knowing i hurt the girl i loved the most" That's when it hit me.

"No man. you only say you loved her because she saved you and she was really one of the only caring people that was there for you after your mom died you don't love her you love what she did."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He started yelling at me he has never yelled at me he is usually so calm.

"Dude YOU don't understand your getting angry at me because you realize that what i said is true!" He just turned and looked out the window when we pulled up at the airport he just got out of the car and got his bag and walked inside. He didn't even say bye to me or to anyone. He is really messed up i just hope he doesn't hurt himself or turn to drinking when he gets back home I'm staying for Brittany's moms wedding but then I'm going back home. I'm just scared to see what he is to become.