Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Harry's arms. I tried to sit up but i could'nt get out of Harry's grip.I tried to pull his arms off of me but he just tightened his grip,so i bit his arm.He sat up really fast and looked around and then looked at me and then his arm.

"Did you bite me?" He asked looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Maybe.." I said innocently.

"Why did you bite me?"

"Because you would'nt let go of me,and i had to pee."I said he leaned over and gave me a love bite.

"Now you can go pee." I rolled my eyes and his stupidness and got up and went to the bathroom.After i finished my business i walked out and realized Harry was no longer in my room so i walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Niall and Elizabeth were in there arguing over a pack of oreos. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the nutella and then went to the toaster and popped in some bread. A few minutes later the toast popped up and i took them out and put the nutella all over it. I took my nutella toast and went into the living room and sat down.I turned on the TV and saw that sesame street was on so i clicked on it. I watched and got excited every time Elmo would say something cute or giggle and i would burst into a fit of laughter or i'd fan girl a bit.Harry walked in looking all decent and ready for the day.I however was still in my PJ's. He walked over to me and sat down on my left side. Every time i would fan girl he would stare at me weird."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT?" I yelled he looked shocked at my sudden out burst.

"You!" He said.

"Well stop!"

"What if i don't want to?"

"I will cut you with a spoon!" I said.He shrugged and looked at the TV.

"Liam would be disappointed in you." He said i looked at him confused then it hit me Liam is scarred of spoons.

"He'll get over it." Harry shrugged and looked at the TV again.Everyone else came in the room and took there seats. Except for my mom and Finn I guess they are spending some time together before our long journey to where they ar getting married.I was pulled out of my thoughts by the annoying sound of the Dora the explorer theme song.Tabby started dancing and Elizabeth was screaming the lyrics Dominick was talking to Louis, Liam was talking to Janna, Niall was eating and watching Elizabeth. Harry was just sitting there next to me occasionally doing his little dances. I stood up and started to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me everyone stopped and looked at me.

"This show makes me want to punch babies in the face!"I said. Everyone looked at me strange and shocked Except for Tabby,Elizabeth and Dominick. "What are you guys looking at?"

"WHY WOULD ANYTHING MAKE YOU WANT TO PUNCH A BABY IN THE FACE?" Liam yelled.

"Well......." I trailed off.

"WELL WHAT?" Liam shouted again.I just smiled and turned around and walked out of the room.I could hear Tabby Elizabeth and Dominick all laughing. I just kept on walking. I walked up the stairs and went to my mom's and Finn's room. I knocked on the door and Finn opened it.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hello love!" He said."Would you like to come in?" I smiled and nodded he moved out of the way and i walked in i sat down on the bed and he did the same my mom was already sat on the bed.

"Hey Britt." My mom said.

"Hey."

"So when we get to the hotels tomorrow you and Harry are in a room together Tabby and Louis are together Elizabeth and Niall are together Liam and Zayn are together Dominick has his own room and Janna and i also have our own rooms and Finn will be at a different hotel but it will only be like a mile away from ours." My mom said.