Chapter 43

Once we were in my Jeep,Harry started down the road.I turned on the radio and 'Daughters' By John Mayer came on.I sang along with the radio.I started to feel very emotional,Like i wanted to cry and scream,But there was absolutely nothing wrong with me.I started to feel little tears roll down my cheeks,Then i broke down in tears.Harry put his hand on my thigh.

"Baby,What's wrong?" He asked."Why are you crying?"

"I don't know!" I said in between sobs.He chuckled a bit."IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry,Love....It's just the pregnancy.....Allot of women go through mood swings."He said.I rolled my eyes and stopped crying.I cleaned up my make up and relaxed.We pulled up to Nandos and we got out.Harry walked to me and grabbed my hand.He intertwined our fingers and we walked inside.Once inside,We walked to the front desk.

"Hi,welcome to Nandos..How may i help you?" The lady asked.

"Uh..Yes reservations for Styles." Harry said.She nodded and motioned for us to follow her.We did.She led us to a table outside.London was very pretty today.The sky was a beautiful blue and the sun was shining perfectly.

"So......" Harry said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Uh......well...when i get back.....i was wondering if maybe you and i could possibly buy a house together?" He asked.I got so excited.

"Hell yeah!" I said.He chuckled.The waitress lady came out and took our order,Then walked back into the kitchen."So,How is management taking this like i know my dad is okay with it but...what about the rest?" I asked.He shrugged.

"Your dad said he was going to talk to them about it...Today actually." He said.I nodded.

"That's good." I said.He nodded.The lady came back out and set our food down.We started to eat.Once we were finished we stood up and we walked to the counter.Harry paid and we walked back out to my Jeep.We got in and Harry started to drive to a mystery place."Where are we going?" I asked.He smiled but kept his eyes on the road.

"A place." He said.

"What place?" I asked.

"A secret place." He said.I rolled my eyes and he continued driving.I started to think of all the things Harry,the baby and i could do together as a family.Then i started to think about all the times the baby and I would be left at home while Harry went out and enjoyed his career.I didn't want to think about that so i dozed off.

I woke up when the car came to a very abrupt stop.I opened my eyes and looked around,then to Harry.

"What the hell?" I asked.He looked hurt,upset and very pissed.

"Get out of the car." He said as he started to get out.I got out and looked up at the tall building we were in front of.It was Harry's management building.He grabbed my arm and started to pull me.I stopped and looked at him."Let's go." He demanded i pulled my arm away from him.

"Harry,Calm the fuck down." I said.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE ON MY FUCKING CASE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!" He yelled.I just stared at him.I started to feel the hot salty tears running down my face.This is all my fault.Maybe it would be better if i just left and never came back.It really sounds like Harry wouldn't mind.He turned around and walked inside.I followed him.Once inside we were escorted to management's office.We walked in and sat down in the two empty chairs at the end of a long table.There were allot of men in this room.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COULD AFFECT THE FUCKING BAND?" The head man thing said.Harry nodded.The man looked at me.He pointed at me."AND YOU,YOUR THE DIRTY LITTLE SLUT WHO GOT KNOCKED UP!" He yelled at me.I stood up.