Chapter 34

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket i looked down at myself and realized i was wearing the same outfit as yesterday.I pulled my Phone out of my pocket and unlocked it.

1new text message from: unknown number

Unknown number: Hey,It's Jared! I wanted to know if you were doing anything today?:)

Me: Hey!!No i'm not...Why do you ask?

Jared: I was wondering if you would want to come to the zoo with me and my younger cousin he's 4..:)

Me: I would love too!! When do you want me to meet you there?

Jared: Yay!!How about 11:00?

Me: Sure!!!I will see you then!

Jared:Okay!!Bye:)

Me: Bye!!

I looked at the time and realized it was 9:30 now.I sat my phone down and walked into my bathroom.I turned on the water and let it get hot.I stripped and hopped in once it was warm enough.I got out after 15 minutes and wrapped a towel around my body.I walked into my room and to my closet.I grabbed my white shirt that had Burgundy sleeves and faded blue jean shorts and put them on i then put on my Burgundy VANS and walked back into my bathroom.I did my makeup and then blew dry my hair straight.I grabbed some sun glasses and an over the shoulder purse.I grabbed my keys and phone and walked down the stairs.I passed Harry's room to see that the door was open and he wasn't inside.Not that i cared.I walked down the rest of the stairs and into the living room.Everyone was sitting on the couches.

"Hey Britt,Where are you off to?" Finn asked.

"I am going to the zoo with a friend."

"Who's your friend?" My mom asked.

" His name is Jared,we met at star  bucks yesterday." I said.She nodded and i could see the tears start to form in Harry's eyes and he looked pissed.

"Okay,Have fun!" My mom said.I nodded and walked out of the house.I slipped my shades on and got in my jeep i started my car and headed for the zoo.

****30 minutes later****

I finally made it to the zoo.I got out and walked to the entrance.I saw Jared standing with a cute little boy.I walked over and stopped in front of them.Jared saw me and his smile got brighter.He hugged me and i hugged him back.

"Hey Brittany,This is Chase.Chase this is Brittany." Jared said introducing me to his little cousin.The little four year old smiled at me.I bent down a little and stuck out my hand.

"It's very nice to meet you Chase." I said,He took my hand and shook it.He giggled and i laughed a little he was just so darn cute.

"So,You guys ready to see some animals?" Jared asked.Chase and I said yes at the same time and we all laughed.We walked to the gate and Jared payed for us and we walked in.Chase grabbed my hand and Jared's hand as we walked.We came to the first exhibit,the flamingos.Chase got all excited and ran up to the side of the enclosure and looked at all of the pretty pink flamingos.Chase started to growl and make claws with his hands.I looked at him and Jared was laughing.

"Chase,You know flamingos dont make that noise right?" He nodded and groweld again.

"TIGERS." He screamed.I laughed and he grabbed mine and Jared's hands again and pulled us to the park map.He looked for the Tigers and found them then grabbed our hands once again and pulled us to the tigers exhibit.We finally made it to them and Chase was ecstatic.I looked at Jared and he smiled at me and i smiled back.He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers i looked at our hands and smiled but i didn't feel a spark like it did with Harry but maybe it will come i just have to give it time.I looked back at Chase and there was a tiger at the window looking at Chase and i pulled Jared over with me to stand next to Chase.He pointed at the tiger with a huge smile on his face.He looked at me.