Chapter 63

Shawn: Teej, where are you staying tonight?

TJ: I dunno. ***emoji tear face***

Shawn: You go to his apartment and I will take him to mine. K?

TJ: I am so sorry about this Shawnie. Tell Charlie I am sorry too. Will you?

Shawn: Of course, man. Love ya.

TJ: Love ya, too.

Charlie rubbed Shawn's back before he stepped into the cab. "Where to?"

"My place." Shawn said then got in and told the driver the address.

When they arrived, Shawn placed Pete on the couch and took his shoes off. Charlie then handed Shawn a pillow and a blanket.

"Thanks, babe."

"How about I make us some tea?"

Shawn smiled and nodded.

As Charlie filled the tea kettle, he watched Shawn tucking Pete in. He caressed his head and then kissed his forehead.

"You forgot the most important thing." Charlie said then bent down and opened the cabinet under the sink.

"You are wise Mr. Puth." Shawn said and took the bucket from him.

Once Shawn placed the bucket on the floor by Pete's head, he made his way back over to the kitchen. He stood behind Charlie and wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Need any help."

Charlie smiled then turned his head so he could kiss Shawn's lips.

The kiss started out very soft and sweet until Shawn moaned into the kiss. Charlie turned and placed his arms around his neck as Shawn kissed him with more passion. Charlie smiled into the kiss as Shawn's hands landed on his waist pulling him close.

"That kind of help, aye?"

Charlie smiled as he rubbed his nose against Shawn's. "Oh, you meant, right now. Well, then no." he said then spun around to place the tea bags into the mugs.

Shawn kept his hands on, Charlie's waist and pushed against him a little.

Charlie gently pushed his ass back onto him as he opened the drawer to get a spoon.

Just then the tea kettle started to whistle.

Shawn spanked him playfully. "So naughty." he said then walked around to the other side to sit on the stool.

Charlie smirked at him as he began pouring the boiling water into the mugs. "That is something I will need help with later."

"Oh, really?"

Charlie nodded. "Mmm hmm. Sometimes I get too naughty and I need a spanking."

"I can certainly help with that."

Charlie then slid the mug towards him.

"Thanks, my love." Shawn said sweetly.

Charlie carried his mug over and he sat on the stool beside Shawn.

Shawn watched Charlie take a sip of his tea. He then took Charlie's free hand in his. "This is nice."

"Babysitting your drunk friend. Yeah it's a dream come true."

Shawn snickered. "No, I mean us together like this. I like it when you are here, especially at night."

Charlie placed his mug down then got to his feet and stood between Shawn's legs as he sat on the stool. "I'd be here every night if I could."

Shawn kissed his nose. "Why can't you? Why don't you?"