Chapter 20

"How could you say something like that? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

Charlie didn't respond. He just took a long sip of wine.

Shawn leaned into his ear. "How about we stop worrying and just be together?"

Charlie began to panic. "Together, together?"

Shawn could tell he had triggered a worried response. "No, not like that. I mean let's just see what happens, eh?"

Charlie moved his lips so they were almost touching his. "Sounds reasonable."

Shawn pressed his lips firmly onto his and kissed him hard.

Charlie moaned into the kiss, but cupped Shawn's face in his hands and pushed him off. "We need to behave in public."

"Since when?" Shawn asked playfully then slid his palm up Charlie's thigh towards his crotch.

Charlie grabbed his hand. "I have taught you well, but you have to be a little discreet, sweetie."

Shawn blushed. "I don't normally behave this way. You are a bad influence."

Charlie chuckled. "I told you that already."

Shawn leaned into his ear. "I don't care. I want it." He said seductively then moved so he was face to face with him and looking into his eyes. "Influence me."

Charlie enjoyed the lust in Shawn's eyes for a few more minutes before he called the waiter over to get the check.

Shawn poured himself more wine then gulped it down.

"Easy there, killer. I want you sober." He said with a wink.

Shawn's cock twitched. He wanted him so bad he couldn't even think straight. "Tell me you want me again."

Just then the check arrived and Charlie glanced at it then pulled his wallet out.

"Charlie." Shawn whined.

Charlie smirked then slid the card into the booklet and held it up to the waiter.

Once the waiter took it away, Charlie leaned into Shawn's ear and wrapped his lips around his ear lobe and gently sucked.

Shawn gasped.

"I want you." He said seductively. "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Shawn nodded.

Just then the waiter came back with the booklet.

Shawn rested his cheek on Charlie's shoulder as he signed the bill. "Thank you for dinner."

"My pleasure." He said then waved the waiter over again.

"Thank you, gentlemen." He said then walked off.

"Are we leaving now?" Shawn asked, hopefully.

Charlie lifted his wine glass. "After I finish my drink." He said trying to keep a straight face.

Shawn frowned.

"Aww, that face." He said then leaned into close to his ear. "Don't worry. I will take care of you."

Shawn felt like he could cum in his pants just from that.

Charlie had tortured him enough. He stood up and waited for Shawn to exit the booth. Shawn smiled as Charlie guided him out with his hand on the small of his back.

As they walked out, Charlie was ordering a cab on his phone. "Where to?" he asked Shawn.

"Anywhere we can be alone."