Chapter 32

Charlie woke up to the smell of bacon. Follow the bacon, he thought to himself. He glanced over at Shawn who was completely passed out and hogging the bed as per usual. Charlie chuckled to himself then caressed Shawn's cheek.

"Freakin' angel." He said softly as he looked on him with adoration. 

He did not have the heart to wake him from what appeared to be an angelic sleep.

Charlie quietly got up and threw on a T-shirt and headed downstairs to see if anyone needed his help.

He heard Christmas music coming from the kitchen. When he stood in the doorway, he saw Karen and Aaliyah preparing breakfast.

"Charlie is up!" Aaliyah cried out.

Karen glanced over and smiled at him. "Well, good morning sweetie. Come in and sit down."

Charlie walked in and stood beside her. "Can I help?"

"No sweetie, you are our guest."

Aaliyah grabbed his hand and walked him over to the stool singing 'Be Our Guest' from Beauty and the Beast.

He smiled as she practically sat him down on the stool.

She then put her arm around him. "So. Shawn says you have perfect pitch. Is that true?"

He nodded.

"Let's see." She said then grabbed her phone off of the counter. "What note is this?" she asked then pressed the button.

"G flat." He answered.

Aaliyah squinted her eyes at him. "Lucky first guess." She said then pressed a different tone. "This one."

"A sharp."

Aaliyah's eyes widened.

"Convinced yet?" he asked.

She pressed her lips together.

Charlie smiled at that same look that Shawn gives when he is determined. I guess the Mendes determination face, runs in the family he thought to himself. 

"Aaliyah, sweetie. I think Charlie has more than proven himself here." Karen said while flipping pancakes.

"I have an idea!" Aaliyah said then raised an eyebrow. "I say the note and you have to sing it."

"Wow, that is a bit more challenging." He lied. "Bring it on."

Aaliyah crossed her arms and said, "B flat."

Charlie sang the note.

"A." she said.

He sang that one as well.

"Okay, that is enough, Ali. He is not a trained seal." Karen said shaking her head.

"So, did I pass?" he asked.

She nodded quickly. "Wow, that is amazing. Will you help me with this song I am writing?"

"Of course."

"Stop putting him to work, Ali."

"It is fine. I love music."

Aaliyah leaned in close to him. "And my brother."

Charlie smiled nervously.

"Breakfast will be ready soon. Ali, can you go wake up your brother?"

Charlie stood up. "Oh, I will do that."

"Thanks." Ali said then took her phone over to the table and sat down.

Karen smiled at him. "Thank you."

He nodded then headed upstairs.

Once he entered the room, he saw that Shawn had shifted onto his back, but was in no way shape or form up.

Charlie quietly closed the door then locked it.

He walked over to the bed then crawled under the covers and untied the string of his pj pants so they were loser. He began to place soft kisses over his semi-hard cock.

Shawn let out a few quiet moans.

Charlie then opened the button of his pj pants so he could pull Shawn's cock out. He then began placing kisses on the tip.

Shawn began to move around a bit. He was definitely starting to wake up in more ways than one.

Charlie moaned then slid it into his mouth slowly.

"Oh fuck." Shawn said breathlessly.

Charlie began to slowly move his mouth up and down his shaft.

Shawn began to move around as his eyes began to open. "Charlie, shit."

Charlie stopped. "Shhhh."

"Oh god, don't stop."

Charlie began to roll his tongue over his cock as he sucked it.

"Oh yes..yes."

Charlie stopped. "If you can't keep quiet, I stop. Got it?"

"Yes...yes." Shawn whispered.

Charlie crawled up to face him, his lips inches away from Shawn's. "I am very upset with you, you know."

"Oh yeah?" Shawn asked knowing exactly what was going on.

"Mmmhmm." Charlie responded then playfully bit Shawn's bottom lip. "You left without cleaning out all the stables last night you, naughty boy."

"I'm so sorry, master."

"I'm tired of your apologies, boy." Charlie said sternly then gave Shawn a wink.

"Oh, sir, what will you do to me?"

"Lay there and be quiet. Don't make a sound...you hear me?"

Shawn nodded quickly up and down.

Charlie then quickly slid back down and resumed pleasuring him.

Shawn gripped the sheets hard and bit his lip to stop from crying out. He tilted his head back as Charlie began sliding his tongue back and forth over his balls as he jerked him off.

Shawn knew better than to make a sound so he began clawing at Charlie's shoulder as he gently began to thrust his hips up and down.

Charlie knew he was close, so he took him back into his mouth and began fondling his balls.

Shawn held Charlie's head so he could control the rhythm. He couldn't help but let out quiet grunts as he came.

Charlie moaned then swallowed.

Shawn could not move his body at this moment. He felt like his limbs were jello.

Charlie crawled back up and leaned on his side resting on his elbow. "Actually, your mom said to 'wake you up', but she didn't say how."

Shawn smiled then rolled onto his side so he was facing Charlie. "Kiss me."

"Are you sure? Some guys don't like it after you..."

He was silenced by Shawn's lips on his. "I don't care." He said between kisses.

Charlie smiled into the kiss. "Your mom will suspect something if we don't get our asses down there soon."

"My mother knows how difficult it is to wake me up."

Charlie moved his lips to Shawn's ear. "Not for me."

Shawn giggled. "That is for damn sure."

"Come on now." Charlie said then jumped out of bed.

"Noooo." Shawn whined.

Charlie threw a T-shirt at him. "Let's go."

Shawn begrudgingly stood up and threw the T-shirt on.

As they walked out, Shawn leaned in towards Charlie's ear. "We are going to do bring back the stable boy at home, right?"

Charlie smirked. "Oh, fuck yeah."