Chapter 15

Shawn was feeling hurt and vulnerable, which meant...it was time to write music. He made himself some tea, grabbed his guitar and journal. He could feel the creative juices flowing. This would keep his mind off of where Charlie was at the moment. Where ever he was, he had chosen that over being with him. That hurt the most.

Charlie was enjoying a drink by the bar as he watched people in the club dance with one another. He wasn't nearly drunk enough to join them yet. Some of his friends had already joined them on the dance floor.

"Puthie!" his friend Elijah called out as he took a break from dancing. He put his arm around Charlie and kissed his cheek. "Why so glum Charlie? There are fucking gorgeous men out there."

Charlie forced a smile. "Not drunk enough yet Eli. You know me."

He smiled. "I do know you and you are acting off."

Charlie was not ready to talk about it.

Elijah slid his arms around Charlie's neck and moved closer to him. Charlie lifted his head back a bit and placed his one free hand on Eli's hip.

"Do you need me?" he asked seductively.

Charlie smirked. He knew this routine and on occasion, he had wanted his physical needs met. "Not tonight E. You go make them crazy out there."

Elijah wasn't quite ready to leave him alone yet. He leaned in to whisper in Charlie's ear. "Do you want to fuck me in the bathroom?"

Charlie felt a familiar jolt of excitement between his legs, but not enough to do something about it. Elijah and him had a very good thing going. They were physically always there for each other with no strings attached. No romantic feelings...just sex; however, Charlie, although extremely horny, was not feeling it.

"Not tonight, hun."

Eli pouted then began kissing Charlie's neck. It felt good, but different. He was confused and did not like this feeling. He tried to make it go away, but acting as he normally does. He slid his fingers into Eli's shaggy brown hair and tugged on his hair, pulling him so they were face to face.

Eli licked his lips and Charlie kissed him hard. As his tongue dancing around with Eli's, Shawn popped into his head. He stopped kissing him and pressed his forehead against Eli's and tried to get the image out of his head. Tried to get kissing Shawn out of his head. Sucking Shawn's cock. Shawn reaching for his hand. The heartbroken look on his face when Charlie blew him off earlier.

Eli wanted more so he continued the kiss.

Charlie tried to kiss him to help get Shawn out of his head.

Eli broke away to say into Charlie's ear, "Please fuck me, Charlie."

Charlie pulled him by the hair so he could look at him face to face. "Elijah. Not tonight." He said then realized him.

Elijah knew when he had to cut his loses with Charlie. Charlie was not the type of guy you could nail down or commit to. There were moments when he wished their relationship was more than fuck buddies, but he knew what they were to each other. The night was still young, he thought to himself then danced his way back onto the floor.

As Charlie ordered another drink, he pulled out his phone.

No new messages.

He was actually bummed.

"So, I look over and see E grinding with three men!" A voice shouted from behind him.

Charlie smirked then turned to see his pal, Stokes standing there with a beer in his hand. Charlie leaned in so he could be heard. "He always sluts it up."