Chapter 19

On the way out of the hospital, Shawn offered to carry his keyboard for him.

"I got it." Charlie said. "I do this every weekend."

"Yes, but now I am here to help." He said then held his hand out.

Charlie handed over the case. "Thanks."

Shawn smiled warmly. "Thank you for inviting me."

"To be honest, I wasn't sure you would come."

"Well, I was mad." Shawn confessed.

Charlie raised an eyebrow, "was?"

Shawn stopped and faced him. He placed the keyboard case on the floor. "It is kind of hard to stay mad at someone that entertains sick children every weekend."

Charlie blushed. "Ok, fair enough; however..." he said stepping close to him. "You didn't know that when you decided to show up."

"Okay, you've found me out." He said then pulled him close. "I like you and want to know everything about you."

"Be careful what you wish for."

Shawn rubbed his nose against his. "I will make sure I am extra careful." He said then pressed his lips to Charlie's mouth.

"Any chance we can still have that dinner together?" Shawn asked sweetly.

Charlie nodded. "I have the perfect place."

A few hours later, Charlie pulled up in front of Shawn's apartment in a taxi. He stepped out of the cab he saw Shawn sitting on the steps in front of the building.

Charlie's eyes widened when he got a glimpse at how drop dead gorgeous Shawn looked in all black. Between the leather jacket and the button-down shirt that was open enough to reveal the top of his chest, Charlie was in awe.

Shawn smiled and stood up

Shawn smiled and stood up. He was also impressed by Charlie's outfit. He was wearing tight jeans and a lose white button down shirt with the top buttons open to reveal his chest.

 He was wearing tight jeans and a lose white button down shirt with the top buttons open to reveal his chest