Chapter 51

"Well, if anyone was thinking about locations for the sequel to Cabin in the Woods...here it is." Charlie teased.

Shawn laughed as he carried their bags into the house. Charlie checked out the fire place as Shawn walked to the bedroom to put the bags down.

When he came back, he watched Charlie as he glanced at the family photos on the mantle.

"So, besides the association with a horror film, what do you think?"

Charlie smiled then held up a photo of a young Shawn with his mom. "This is fucking adorable, Mendes."

He smiled and walked over to him. He took the frame from Charlie's hands and looked at it. "I had forgotten about this pic."

Charlie pulled out his cell phone

Charlie pulled out his cell phone. "I need to take a photo of this picture."

Shawn snickered. "Why?"

"Because it is you and it is cute."

Shawn squinted his eyes at him. "I don't believe you."

"Ok, you got me. Your mom looks hot in this picture." He teased.

Shawn playfully shoved him. "Jackass." He said then put the frame back on the mantle. "Speaking of phones. I think it is time."

Charlie nodded then held his out to Shawn.

"Wait. Before we do this...do you happen to have any photos of you and your mom on there? Maybe you could show me?" he asked nervously.

Charlie was not expecting that. He felt his heart begin to race a bit.

Shawn could sense that he had maybe pushed too much. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push."

Charlie smiled. "No, I would like to show you."

Shawn felt relief wash over him.

Charlie opened up his photos and then sat on the couch. Shawn joined him and placed his arm around Charlie, resting on the top of the couch.

"This is my absolute favorite one."