Book II - | 22 |

One of 12amwriting Books is getting published!!! I cannot wait to buy!!

"Because people here won't let go once they get a whiff of your blood."

- Grace Reagal ( 12amwriting )

•••

Did you see the GIF?🔥
(Someone reported it lmao)

[18+]

•••

Aaron

              I knew she wasn't expecting this—neither was I. But with the amount of pressuring threats looming around us like a shadow was exaggerating to every single person in this mansion. And her decision to leave me again was not something I wanted to imagine.

So I had to say it. Then in that way, she would have something to hold on to, that she would understand that I was under the same shallowness she was in.

And that I was insubstantial too.

Even if I appreciated her in every minute of my life, it would never be enough. I wanted to know how she could gather so much strength and effort, not giving up on either of us. I wouldn't forget the look on her face when I refused to answer that question she asked to me in Italy.

I started, "I want to take you on a date."

As if she was already not overwhelmed. She blinked once, then twice, her eyebrows rising as she opened her mouth but no words came out.

I licked my lips and smiled, "That's what you British do, right? I don't know how you people do it in England but here, in Italy, it's just sex, sex and sex." I stopped to witness her wide eyes and continued. "But I want to take you on a date, something normal so you will not be more surprised than you are, right now."

At this point, I don't think we could have anything normal in our life.

She closed her mouth, snapping out of her shocked state. "Erm. . ." Ava cleared her throat, "Yeah. I would like that—"

My hands went under her thighs as I picked her up, sliding the doors of the shower open, my mouth was over hers in seconds. Kissing. Ravishing. Tasting. Ava moved her legs roughly around my hips to re-join our lips, gently manoeuvring them so she was on top. Something she has never done, the new position was different but not at all unwelcome.

I reached for the fixture and twisted. The hot spray of water hit us from several different angles. I brushed her hair away from her neck, my fingers unhooked her bra, taking them off effortlessly. My mouth dropped to her nıpple as my thumb caught the waist of her underwear.

Without lifting my head, I placed her down and dragged them down her legs, and she kicked them aside. My attention riveted on her mouth once more. I took it.

I took her.

And Ava loved it.

Her gasps and moans were getting louder and louder; and with her shifting her hips, loving the pressure of my erection against her clıt, I could pull back only for a moment.