| 23 |

The most commenter in the last chapter was Ekaterinalenko ! Thank you so much, babe! Your comments encourages me alot❤ ❤

Warning: Recommended for 17+. Okay? Okay?

*Happy Reading*

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Ava

We reached london before thirty minutes, my head was hurting and I felt like I was going to be sick. On the way to my home, I have been quiet. During the ride, neither each of us talked. And the silence was painful; no, it was excruciating.

I wanted him to talk to me; say more about him. It was strange how I was wanting to hear his voice, but all he did was to stay silent. By some incredible reason, I tried to make a conversation but stopped right away.

When we reached my home, I looked at him, waiting for him to say me a goodbye. His eyes were on his front; it was void of any emotion. And right then, I knew it that he was being back to his old self.

Hard and emotionless.

Was he regretting everything he shared with me?

Was he thinking that he shouldn't have said to me about him?

Was he regretting about taking me to a place which was close to him?

Was he regretting about me?

All these things were making sense by how he was not even looking at me. He was going back but without a Goodbye?

If he wants to be like this, then be it. I don't care either.

I opened the door and stepped out, my hands balled into fists as the thoughts gave me a wave of anger and...hurt. I turned slightly to see if he was at least looking at me, but no, his eyes were still set in front with a hard look; ignoring my presence.

I slammed the door shut and jogged inside, feeling tears pricking my eyes.

~*~

We were eating our dinner, while my mom and dad who kept asking me about what happened when I was with Aaron. But when I didn't say anything, they understood and stayed quiet.

I slumped on the bed and closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep so badly but it felt like I was missing something.

Whatever happened today, was special. Fūcking special to me.

I reached for my mobile and searched for the selfie that I clicked with him. His face was twisted in a scowl and pure shock while I was kissing his cheek. That was laughable.

Suddenly, a idea popped up in my mind. I smirked thinking how that would make Aaron's face twist in an another way.

Well, tomorrow would be a big day.

~*~

I parked my car far away from the mansion so that the goons couldn't see me and dialed his number. After two to three rings, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ace!"

"Baby girl? How did you get my number? And why are calling me at this time? Aren't you sleeping?"