| 37 |

AIY THAT AMAZING COVER IS MADE BY MY BISHHH GolbaharShamsaee !! I LOVE YOU♡

Also, before we start, have you guys seen this?

Is this what wattpad really is now? I can't believe this

Is this what wattpad really is now? I can't believe this. It was the only free app and the fact that they are asking to pay now is really upsetting.

Song: Korede Bello - Do like that.

. . . . .

Ava

It was almost late in the evening when I returned home and the instant I opened the door, I stormed to my Mom's room, holding the envelope in my hand.

When she read out the content, her face was masked with shock and surprise. Soon, she enveloped me in her embrace; all the time, I couldn't take the stupid smile off the face.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, hun," She said as she pulled away, our grins matching. We have always been told that whenever we smiled, we looked very alike. Therefore, like mother like daughter.

"Let's tell your dad about this--"

"No, Mom. I have decided to tell him at the particular moment."

She kissed my forehead and we both laid on the bed. Mom pointed the remote up in the ceiling and it started to slide off, revealing a glass ceiling. We both laid on the bed, gazing the stars through the glass while I couldn't help but think about how much I spent my childhood here.

Memories.

"So, tell me," Mom mumbled.

"What?" I looked at her while she was busy eyeing the night sky.

I grabbed a handful of potato chips and munched on it, "How many kisses did you both share?"

I was suddenly choking. I jerked up in a sitting position with her laughing beside me. My throat burned from the cough, I ran out of the room and got myself a glass of water.

I had this urge to head towards my room and I did, before mom could come out of her room, I ran off. After locking the door behind me, I slumped on my bed, feeling my limbs giving out.

There was a strange thing, like an apprehension on talking about him. I never prepared myself to talk this with my mom, because I knew if I started a least bit, I would end up spilling the whole story. Aaron had not just kissed me, he have done things, things which my mom would find unacceptable.

My mobile buzzed in my pocket, I fished it out and found a message from Aaron.

Mr. Beast: Tomorrow, Leon will accompany you with the practice since the event is in three weeks. I'll have my driver to pick you up at sharp 8:00 AM. Don't get confused about am or pm this time. Sleep now.