| 17 |

Aaron

            "I want each and every corner to be checked, Did you hear me? I said each and every corner!" I roared on my phone, causing one of my Men to flinch on my harshness.

"Y-es, Boss. Right away," I cut the call and walked downstairs, disregarding my gun into my back. My men were scattered all around the mansion, making sure that they didn't leave any corner without being checked.

If that's an intruder, then that fūcker was going to pay for his deed, painfully, very painfully. My eyes felt heavy but I couldn't sleep, I felt the cold air hitting me because of the absence of my t-shirt, but It didn't bother me. The only thing that mattered was to find Ava at this midnight.

I heard loud beeps and screeches from outside which had me to run out of the mansion. What I saw next was the first time in history that somebody had the nerve to do.

There were tonnes of firing of the guns but that didn't made that intruder to stop it's movements. I folded my hands against my chest as I watched the whole shot of play. It was like a f'cking show to me because it took place like an action movie.

The car swirled around the parking shed and sped up fast to the main gate of the mansion, smashing it so that it could open, but failed miserably.

But it didn't give up.

The car reversed it's action again while some of my men came forward to surround it, shooting profusely.

The car, this time with a shıt load speed, came thrashing to the gate, crushing it's parts somewhere. The gate swung open with a loud thud and the car roared, driving off and fading into the darkness.

But I didn't miss the short while glimpse of that middle finger thrown towards us through the window of the car, my lips curled up in a devious smirk.

Because that someone was none other than her.

Ava fūcking Knights. 

~*~

Ava

       My heart thumped so hard when the shooting of guns didn't stop, making the hair behind my neck to stand up in fear. I swivelled the car again, crashing it against the gate. My fear was instantly replaced by excitement when the gate swung open, forming a huge grin on my face.

I held my middle finger out of the car's window, mocking them for their defeat. I didn't waste anymore time. The roaring of the car filled my nerves and I sped out towards the darkness as I drove off into the thick night. The sound of the guns' shooting soon descended as I escaped from the mansion.

"I can't believe that my escaping skills are so good." I pressed my foot slowly on the accelerator, increasing the gear, setting it on high. The cold wind was slapping my face, my hair flying back with the high speed of the car. After all, I was raring for this.

"Fūck yeah! This was what I needed!" I screamed enthusiastically as I drove the car faster than ever. The night breeze felt so good against my skin that I felt like all my confusion about Aaron had flew away, far away.

Ah, why a mood spoiler now?

It would never matter how much I loved driving at high speed, especially at this time where there wouldn't be more people around. I think I should start driving more at midnight. That would be just awesome!

This super fūcking Ferrari was incredibly beautiful that had left me to think if I should change my car and replace it by this. I would suggest Dad about it, he will immediately bring it to me.