| 22 |

Cover by MY PARTNER, Bookworm141821NH It's awesome! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much!

diamondfelix is a bae😍, I love how she comments on each and every line😍😍 thank you so much, love!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ava

I could feel his warm hands wrapping around mine as he led me inside the chopper. I couldn't see anything, the only thing I heard was the sound of this helicopter which was ready to take off.

At this point, I was losing. I felt my cheeks getting damp but I did nothing to stop it. It felt as if I couldn't make a movement, I was all frozen and...crying.

I felt a low voice close to me, "tigrotto..." the sound of it felt so good, it almost made me to forget that I was scared as fūck.

A thumb slid across my cheeks, wiping my tears while he cupped my face, "I'll not hurt you, tigrotto mia. Trust me." I didn't know why, but his voice was so gentle and soothing like never before.

I didn't say anything, I just stayed quiet. I heard a sigh from him and felt him fastening my belts. Once he was done, He checked again before moving toward his.

"You are secured."

He sat down beside me and buckled himself into his seat. "Let's go," He commanded and just like that, we were in the air.

Though I couldn't see anything, I felt the smooth caress of the air which was surrounding us. "How long will the flight be?" I found myself asking. I was finally able to calm myself, I didn't feel any fear. As shocking as it was, my heart was beating with excitement now.

"In less than two hours."

~*~

The waiting was too much. I was never the patient person. I couldn't bear it as I was desperate where 'The Aaron' wanted to take me. I was furiously tapping my foot all the time.

I have been asked few times if I was hungry but I said a straight No. I didn't have my breakfast, still the appetite in me was long gone as I waited for what came next. The blindfolded was irritating me to no end and I knew I couldn't take it off, not even if I wanted to.

Whenever I was on flights, dad never reserved me a seat next to the windows. I was used to sitting far away where I couldn't see the narrowness of heights.

"Stop doing that," I heard a very irritated Aaron say.

"Stop doing what?"

"Stop tapping your foot. Didn't your parents say that it's a bad habit? " he said.

"No."

I started tapping louder, he was not supposed to order me.

"Do you want me to cut your leg, tigrotto?" He gritted out.

"No." I tapped harder.

"Stop it unless you really want me to cut your long leg and feed them to hungry dogs?"