| 3 |

Ava's lovely room up there

HAPPY READING!

.     .     .     .     .

Ava

After a lot of arguments with Troy, I snatched the ointment from his grip and ran upstairs to my room.

As soon as I reached my lovely room, I quickly closed it behind me so that Troy'd not get over me.

Thank you, Jesus, I sighed.

I felt very tired today and my butt, Ouch! it still hurts but a little. I took a quick shower and washed the dried blood away.

After that, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my big closet. I opened my wardrobe, took a purple singlet and short shorts and wore it.

Having some ointment applied on my scratches, I quickly finished my biology homework without any laziness. My eyes felt heavy due to sleep. Then I hopped on my big bed. I took my baby mobile from the bedside table and opened the WhatsApp. There was a message from Drake.

D: Reached home??

I quickly fired him a reply.

A: Yup!

D: Ok! see ya tomorrow, Sweet dreams ;)

A: Night:*

Keeping my mobile aside, I pulled the comforter upto my neck and fell asleep.

~*~

When I woke up, There were three things that were pissing me off.

1) The sun

2) That shıtty Alarm clock.

3) A twinge on my neck

It was continuously beeping, I groaned. I clutched whatever I was holding onto more tightly, hoping to get a few more minutes in the bed. Which didn't work out.

I blinked my eyes several times to get rid of the sleepiness. Glancing towards the alarm which was placed on the bedside table, I noticed the time. My eyes literally popped out when I realized that it was 8:30 AM. Great.

Wow Ava, You're gonna be late, My subconscious woke up clapping her hands. I just ignored her.

I jumped out of the bed and quickly entered the bathroom. After that, I wore a dungaree which came till my mid thigh. I applied eyeliner with some mascara and a peach lip gloss. After brushing my light brown hair, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Breakfast is ready," My Mom said.

"No, Mom! I'm late, I'll just have this," I said while gulping down the orange juice. I kissed her on her cheek before leaving. Getting the keys of my car, I drove off.

I parked my car and ran towards my locker. I opened it, took my necessary books and quickly went to my english class.

Oh! Thank god, professor's not here yet. I sighed in relief.

I found Drake waving at me, Smiling I went to sit beside him.

After all the classes, I came to the canteen to find my group in their usual seats.

They didn't leave any chair for me, stupid j*ckasses.

Ah! I think I should get it from somewhere else. I turn around and found a guy nearing his seat. When he was about to sit, I pulled the chair away which made him to fall down with his food all over him.