| 38 |

This beautiful cover is made by SiddhiPatil8 Thank you so much!

SWTM  has reached one million reads and is ranking #4 in romance. I want to thank each one of you! This wouldn't have been possible without your support, Thank you so much!

*Warning* You understand what I mean *cough*

This chapter has very strong language, don't complain afterwards, I have warned you.

Song: Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do

••

Ava

I didn't dare to look at the person who knocked the door. Honestly, as much as I was dealing with my desperate hormones which wouldn't calm the fūck down, I wanted to kill the one who disturbed us.

Faint mumbles could be heard which I intended to not eavesdrop. My knees were weak and I was still dizzy with the kisses he showered on me. I wondered what would have happened if someone didn't have came between.

Something sinful... definitely.

Slowly, I peeled the comforter a little down so that I could peek at the door. Aaron's back crowded my way of vision that had me to go back to cover myself again.

I sighed in relief when the door was closed and instantly I was surrounded by Aaron's warmth. He took off the comforter and helped me in a sitting position.

I took in his eyes, the stormy, oceanic orbs were void of any emotions; gone was the dark and lustrous one. He pulled me closer to him by my hand until I was straddling him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him as his thumb stroked my cheek.

He shook his head, "Everything is alright." He pushed the few strands of my hair, "I have to go, tigrotto. Something important came up," he told me, his eyes never leaving mine.

I felt a tug on my heart. For some strange reason, I didn't want him to go. The way he said it wasn't giving me a good instinct.

My heart beat rose when he kissed my forehead and left. My mind was in a fuss before my eyes fell on an paper peeking out of the drawer.

Curiosity took the best of me, so I took it out and unfolded to read only the first line. I mentally cursed when I realised that it was written in Italian.

'Buon compleanno, figlio mio'

I scratched my chin, thinking of any way to find out what it meant. I fished out my phone and snapped a picture of it, placing the paper neatly back in the drawer. I walked outside the room, jogging downstairs but stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes Amor in a room of which the door left unclosed.

She was dancing.

Dressed in a white leotard and her ballet flats, she moved smoothly and graciously with the soft rhythm playing in the back, her eyes closed and she had a smile on her face. I was awestruck. Someone so beautiful, dancing her heart out.

I was disappointed that She didn't tell me about this. May be she didn't want to. For the time she came to know about my relationship with Aaron, her behaviour has changed. She did not act the same with me like before. My head fell down and I sighed. I just assumed that she didn't like me. Without making any sound, I slowly dragged myself away from her room only to be bumped into Ace.