| 24 |

Picture of Ava Knights.

Song: I hate you, I love you - Who loves this song?

*happy reading*

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Aaron

            I was frustrated, fūcking sexually frustrated when I saw her in my room.

The longer I held her in my arms, the longer I wanted to take her. The way her body was bending under my hands, writhing profusely, her back arched, her nails digging into my shoulder was a fūcking huge turn on.

Her mouth was formed in an 'O' when I fūcked her with my fingers, her moans and gasps being swallowed by my lips. She looked so fūcking breathtakingly beautiful and that could make any man to come in their pants.

Her eyes closed from the bliss of her climax and at that time, I was getting more and more frustrated, my cöck twitching painfully. I curled my fingers, hitting her sensitive spot over and over again. I was getting insanely insatiable with her, the more her body was underneath mine, the longer I craved her.

There wasn't just lust, there was something else.

I have had many women in my life but there was nothing like the feeling when it was her.

Fūck! She was something else.

She bit her lip to stop the moan, her head falling back in pleasure. I released her lip by pulling them from between my teeth. She opened her eyes slowly when I removed my hand as our breathing mingled.

She looked so vulnerable now, her eyes giving me the one thing which I wasn't expecting.

And then, it hit me.

She trusts me.

For some another thing which wasn't supposed to happen.

Fūck! She should not.

She shouldn't fūcking trust me for that.

I was losing control, this shouldn't have happened. I couldn't do this to her. The way she was looking at me, it felt more than just the trust.

This was not good.

"No, Ava. Don't." I rasped, shaking my head.

She frowned in confusion, the need in her beautiful eyes fading away. I took her lips again, savoring them one last time and she responded immediately, our lips melting together. Taking out all my frustration, I bit and kissed her savagely.

I stopped and pulled away.

Her chin wobbled slightly, and then; I knew I messed up. I was right, she was trusting me for something which I couldn't give her.

"Don't trust me, Ava. Not for that." I clenched my jaw, my heart denying what I was about to say. But I have to, I couldn't mix her in my life.

She wasn't made for my life, I couldn't jeopardise her life. My life was fūcked up, I was fūcked up.

Something inside me was breaking, and that hurt so fūcking much. 

"I'm not good, Ava. I'm not good for you."

And, I left.

My heart aching with every word I said.