| 13 |

Dedicated to spellrox THANK YOU SO MUCH for the cover! It's beautiful, I LOVE IT:*

Feel free to send me any of your artwork/cover through my email.

Email: thetellaraaz@gmail.com

Happy reading!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Ava

I had never been kissed before in my life. I was saving it for the one, whom every girl wishes for, the Prince Charming.

When I was a little girl, I used to sit on the roof top, looking at the stars and imagined how it would feel.

My first kiss.

I wanted something like the kisses Mom got. Dad was sweet and gentle; not rough.

I didn't want harsh and bruising kisses.

But that was exactly how Aaron's lips had felt like. Hard and punishing. His body was pressed up against mine and I felt every inch of his.

My body had always been extra sensitive to touches and smell and it had seemed like that it was multiplied by hundred.

I had felt strange things all over my body, in places I felt a little mortified to even mention.

He had done tricky things to my body.

He made me feel good.

The way he flicked his tongue on mine, I had felt like all the cells in my body had burst out.

Stop it, Ava freaking Knights, you did not ENJOY IT!

I didn't know why I cried, I didn't know why It felt so strange to feel him. I felt suffocated. Even now, when I'm alone, I felt like I was still pressed against him.

And now, he knew that I had cried and sure thing, he will ask me about that. I still had no idea what would I say when I get to come across him. What would I tell him?

There was a screech of the car which snapped me out of my thoughts. The driver of the taxi - which I hired from The Crystal - was waiting impatiently as I fiddled through my clutch. My hands shook due to over coldness and I pulled my shawl around me tighter, but It was of no help.

After paying the Cab, I stepped out and the car vanished in a couple seconds. Wrapping the shawl tighter again, I made my way inside of my home.

I walked past the garden and entered into my home. The inside was dark and I didn't even wanted to switch the lights on. I made my way upstairs and opened the door of my room.

The first thing my eyes fell on was the huge thing in dark that sat across the bed, covered with a white sheet all over and I let go of the shawl which slipped down from my shoulders.

The time has come and I knew that I couldn't deny that, neither did I.

My hands itched to pull down the covers and play it again after three years. I took off my shoes and each time I tried to move towards it, my heart beat accelerated.

My fingers lingered over the sheet; my touch light like feather. And then something came up inside of me that made me to do it without any more hesitation. My fingers grabbed a whole full as I revealed the royal beauty. There wasn't any dust on it because Mom used to tell the maid to clean it up once a week; and I only allowed her to do so when I was not home, else it could have been tough for me to play it again.