Prologue

Hey lovelies! This is my first book, So please ignore the grammatical mistakes. And Happy reading!

.    .    .    .    .

Aaron

"Boss, Your jet will be ready to take off in 15 minutes." said Ace, my second in command. I nodded looking at him. I stood up from the head seat of my desk and reached to the large window of my cabin to look down at the Rome city in Italy. Every one was in rush with their life and didn't care about others. The view was very clear from the 14th floor of my office. The people seemed like they were running ten times faster than the world.

World.

The world left a bitter taste in my mouth, the one to which I was familiar to. My world was exploded when I was just 15, my father ran away to save his own life. He left us without even thinking how we both would survive in this cruel world. I didn't like him.

What should I name this? Had that any answer? I mocked it.

Even the name of him felt foreign in my tongue, the word almost difficult to roll up. How long has it been? Eight years? What had life become in the past years for us, for my family, Does he have any count of that?

Nobody could give the answers for my questions.

Nobody will.

And deep down, I knew I could never get my answers.

Those f'cking times had left into thin air without any words. I knew he has moved on and so had we.

Having left alone in the mid of road, I decided to become strong so as to take care of my broken mother in every possible way.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," I said and turned around as I saw Ace coming near the table.

Fifteen minutes passed? Already?

He paused and frowned at me. I gave him a questioning look. He understood and asked, "Are you alright?" I nodded. Ace wasn't simply chosen to be as my second in command, You can tell us a brother from another mother shit thing and whatsoever. We were together since we were seven.

If his father hadn't been there for me, I wouldn't have been able to stand on my own feet, taking over what father had left behind.

"Let's go," I said and he nodded. We both headed towards the helipad where the Men were waiting for me. The air around us was cold and tense indicating our presence. They bowed their heads as I walked past them.

Ace came forward to open the jet door but I stopped him from doing so. I'm not a small boy who couldn't even open the f*cking door. I opened the door and sat inside whilst Ace took a seat beside me. We fastened our seat belts and ordered the pilot to take off.

I leaned back against my seat and sighed.

So many things have gotten messed up in the past years. Well, it's time to take care of it.

"Are you sure about this?" Ace asked looking curious.

"I'm damn sure," I said in a monotone. He went back doing something in his mobile.

I'll make sure to repay that bāstard's deeds, I smirked thinking about it.

London, I'm coming.

_______________________

Inspiration from the amazing author: 12amwriting