| 30 |

Ava

      His kiss was everything I wanted at this moment. They made my bones melt, even if it was rough. His lips were so soft that didn't make it hard and rough, it was sweet and I liked it.

It felt like heaven, in peace.

Like I had finally got rid from the ache, the weight I carried for a short - yet long time. It was lifted off my heart and I felt happy.

Or so I thought.

I yelped when his hand trapped my little neck, holding it a little tight. The way his body held me, the way his hand gripped my throat, the way his lips took mine possessively, had me falling for him even more.

He groaned, moving his lips with an intensity that had my stomach filling with butterflies.

It was like you have fallen into a dungeon, the only difference was that, this dungeon gave you all the bits of happiness, sadness and fears.

And, you had the responsibility of how to make it.

One mistake and you fall even more, so deep that you wouldn't be able to come out.

Love was really terrifying.

He was kissing me deep and I suddenly realise I couldn't breath. With a lot of efforts of pushing his chest, I broke the kiss, sucking in large amount of oxygen.

I was panting when Aaron moved fast and had me underneath him. His blue eyes has turned into a darker shade and again, I couldn't find what was hidden behind them.

His body pinned me down as he brought his face close to mine, moving to one side. My knees buckled when Aaron buried his face in my neck, inhaling my scent. The longer he stayed like that, the heavier my breathing became.

It felt...good.

I could hear the fast beating of his heart and hoped he could hear mine too. The kiss had me dizzy to the point that I had to blink several times to get used to the normal light.

After some time, He shifted his weight off me and laid next to me. I didn't know if I should be happy that he was staying here with me, one day or another, he was going back to his home.

He wouldn't be here then.

I shook off the feeling. I shouldn't spoil this time, I should make use of it. I should live in this little moment, at least make a good memory despite of my love.

I would never ask him to love, He doesn't have to love me back because I have already given my heart to him. I was too afraid to let it fall.

As long as he doesn't hurt it, I could live.

I smiled to myself. The silence felt beautiful, the cold breeze rushing past us. The snowfall has started, the flakes melting into water. My heart calmed the moment he kissed me, it had made me believe that it was his air that I was breathing in.

"We should go before the weather gets worse," Aaron suggested, his gaze settling on me.

He sighed and took my hand in his, I could feel the fluttering of my heart, "I don't know what to say, tigrotto."

I turned to his side, moving closer until our noses were almost touching. My heart beat rose, the air surrounding us electrified as I slowly, almost hesitatingly brought my hands up to his face. My hold was light as feather because I was scared that he would push me away.

Again.

"You don't have say anything, I understand." I heard him inhaling sharply and I looked away.