| 8 |

Sometimes I think that my story is boring (maybe nonsense) and wanted to delete it.

P.S: I'm joking XD, but if it's so, let me know.

》Not edited《

HAPPY READING!

___________________

Ava

-Two weeks later-

Troubling is what makes you think of anything but to be mad. For me, it made happy. I know I sound a little weird. Okay, totally weird. But who wouldn't have thought that it might work out for states like out of mind.

But you couldn't be troubled, Hell! How could you let anyone to? Call me whatever you want, Stupid-- Ahem, don't go any further, yeah.

Still a big wave of my middle finger to those who dare to f'cking trouble me. Uh-huh Bye bitches.

To me, it was a usual thing- Being envied, jealousy and whatsoever. Many of the girls hated me for my good grades and even boys I might add. And the following advantages by getting higher marks are:

1) You become the favourite student of most of the teachers. Well, in case of Professor Happlings, you aren't so lucky.

2) You'll get many dogs waiting for you to throw an order, behaving nothing more than like some sort of lost puppies.

Kinda sucks, I know.

It was not only about the grades, but also of me, Being rich and famous.

Sure thing, you could expect from a Chief's daughter for being popular. But it wasn't safe as well. Me, being a daughter of Liam Knights was not easy, because they say that we might be eyed by Dad's enemies, we might be taken in for nothing but revenge. And the most scariest thing, To get kidnapped.

Sometimes I would be drowned inside my little fears, that scares the sh't out of me. We had led a contented life though. Dad have always managed to protect us with every single breath of his, and sometimes including Troy as well. He never mixed his professional and personal lives. He has his work ethics. Very well.

Troy, never minded Dad. He hated the work Dad does. He thinks that we aren't having a stress-free life, only because of Dad and because of his business. At times, Dad would force him to get into charge for nights, no sleeping at all. And he loathed it. He was always pissed around him. During dinner, they would always end up with a clash of quarrels. They barely spoke with each other.

Even with a lots of differences between them, Dad never showed that he hated his son, nor he hated his work. Dad loved Troy and his job. He loved it from the very beginning.

He always said, "You would be facing many struggles in your life, but the happiness by making others feel free and safe will never cease."

Facing such sh'ts would never surprise nor startle him, he knew how to be calm, how to be responsible, how to be attentive, and lastly, to be safe. Safety doesn't count when you were in charge of protecting people, that was out of their dictionary.

Mom would always be worried for Dad, thinking about him every second but never did she show us her crinkled emotion. Whenever the thoughts crossed her mind, she would make herself busy by doing household when we already have maids for them. She would just say, "It's ok, I wanted to."