| 33 |

Can we all take a moment and appreciate how amazing spellrox is? She's the best fan ever, always surprising me with her beautiful works! I f-love her covers! Thank you so much for this!

Song: Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran.

.     .     .     .     .

Ava

"You will stay here, Don't even think of getting out of this car." Troy ordered while unbuckling his seat belt, his eyes running everywhere but at me.

I leaned over, "Mom said that I should be with you!" I snapped, staring out of the car.

Why was he acting so strange? He just had to ask for that girl's apology who broke the windows. He just had to apologise to her like Mom told to him, Was he scared of her?

I reached to grab his wrist, "Are you scared, Trolley?" The hint of humor was imperceptible in my tone. From the way his eyes were searching for that girl, it seemed as if she was waiting to pounce on her prey which was unfortunately Troy.

This urged me to meet the girl even more, she must be interesting enough to catch my brother's attention. After all, He was one of a playboy or might I add 'Fūckboy'.

Wonder girl, where are you?

His face slightly contorted, "Are you fūcking kidding me?" He scoffed, placing his gaze over me and added, "She doesn't scares me. So, zip your mouth and sit."

I scowled. If that was what he wanted, then I would not listen to him. I better do what Mom told me to. When he got out of the car, I quietly opened the door and jumped out. Before he found me outside, I snatched his keys and stuffed it inside my jeans pocket.

"What the fūck, Ava!? When will you ever listen to me!?" He growled and kicked the door closed. I bit back my laugh and followed him inside the Grocery store.

"How do you know she will be here?" I asked.

"I told you to shut your mouth." He bit back and I rolled my eyes. Why did I even have a brother? He was such a pain. I muttered 'I hate you' under my breath and let my eyes to wander across the store.

My head hit Troy's back the second his moments halted. He had stopped walking, and stood frozen to his place. Confused, I tapped his shoulder and stepped in front of him to find his face emotionless. I spun around and looked out, only to have left clueless.

There weren't like any monsters to scare him. Then, why was he not moving?

My lips pursed to a side, "Troy?" I snapped my fingers to which he blinked back.

He cleared his throat, making himself composed. "She's there."

A grin formed on my face as I looked around, feeling desperate to find the wonder girl who broke our windows and almost had Troy bleeding to death.

"Where?" I whispered - yelled at him. Was he trying to trick me!? I couldn't find any girl who seemed to be hot or sexy enough to catch my brother's eyes. They looked average - like Troy says them.

Troy strode over, leaving me confused about the wonder girl. I pulled my jacket tighter around me and quickened my pace to match with his long strides.

By the time he stopped, my eyes widened at the sight of her and I was left speechless.

The girl who stood holding a empty cart with her back towards us was not hot or sexy looking, was not wearing a revealing dress to attract boys - She was different in everyway.