| 12 |

Some of you asked for Aaron's POV and I already planned for it :)

Here you go!

HAPPY READING!

[WARNING: Contains extreme violence, read at your own wish]

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Aaron

    "A toast for your accomplishment," My associates lifted their glass of whiskey infront of me in a congratulations gesture and I nodded, returning the sentiment.

Just like I planned, just like how I wanted it to go, it had went well. Thanks to this charity event that made my company to reach the highest.

Everything was planned, the reason why had I come here, attending such parties and charity events, every simple thing was in the list. The whole point is that, my whole plan was depending on this success which I so had made out well.

And the best part is they thought this was all for the company of mine.

What sh't.

This is why I hate these business men. The only thing they bother about is success, fame and money. They didn't need anything else, not that if they had got for what they came for. They does not need any guarantee about their dealers' background except that of how much they have their company approached.

But good thing for me that nobody would be able to figure out who I am.

This is the plan.

After all, it was all a game.

Gulping the whole whiskey in one shot, my eyes found something, actually... someone.
A small smirk played on my lips when I saw her.

There she comes.

-Like a princess.

Her cheeks flushed deep red as she held her gown a little up by her hands while walking downstairs, getting everybody's attention to her, distracting them from their chattering.

I held her. I felt her. I kissed her. But I didn't claim her. She wasn't mine to claim, at least not until now.

She was underneath me, so small, so close. I wished I could have her all the time with me, if that was possible.

I thought may be kissing her would help to drift her off from my f'cking mind. But that had just made harder, longing for her.

I need to stop my stupid mind and get one thing straight, I'm not here for a girl whom I've met weeks ago. I couldn't let a simple girl to cloud my thoughts.

She is just as same as the other girls.

She is nothing more than that.

Just no-f'cking-thing to be cared of.

I'm here only for my revenge, my only relevant reason that would make my unhappy life a little easy to live, maybe better.

Her hair wasn't tied up anymore, instead they hung loose on her shoulder and the few locks hid her face as she had her head down in the process.

When she reached down, everyone started their blabble again. But she had my full attention, though I didn't wanted to. And once again I couldn't remove her off from my mind, Even now I repeated my reminder of not being here for her.