| 5 |

Ava

What would you do when your brain isn't functioning properly? Run away and hide below a table, Bang your head until it seems to be normal? But that's just not me, right? I wasn't able to form any words infront of this gorgeous man. No! Gorgeous would be an understatement. He is he is--

Stop stuttering you woman! He is a Greek god. Okay? Greek god! G.R.E.E.K god? My subconscious will never stop.

"Excuse me?" This man asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I adjusted my facial expression before answering, "U-uh yeah?" Why am I nervous? I started playing with my fingers, Eww!! This is not me.

His gaze never shifting from mine. Licking my lips, I looked up at him.

"Oh sorry, I was just-- you know umm" He cocked his head sideways while taking a sip from his wine.

"Wait! Why are you looking at me like this?" I asked raising my brow.

"Checking you out," He smirked.

"Well, If you are done with your stupid thing, I need to talk, yeah?" My nervousness was long gone.

"No", And He just.. walked away.

What.the.f'ck. How can he just leave? Jerk! I won't let him go until I complete my dare. What does he think of himself? Damn him and this sucky dare.

I quickly followed him. Trying to keep up with his long strides, I quickened my pace. I was getting tired because of walking too fast in these shoes.

"Oh hello! Can't you stop?!", I whispered-yelled him. And he, being him, just ignored me. I took one of the wine glasses from a waiter while still half-running. I gulped it all down in a shot and threw it behind me carelessly. I'd hear the sound of the glass breaking into million pieces. I needed this, I really needed this.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked and quickly grabbed his elbow to stop him.

He turned around with his furious blue eyes. Nah! I'm not scared of those furious eyes, Hulk. Try something else. Ofcourse I said it all in my head.

"Who the hell are you?" He almost shouted. He was trying to keep as calm as possible.

"An alive being", I rolled my eyes at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" His eyes turning dangerous.

"Oh no! I'm scared", My sarcasm was dripping in my tone.

"You'd be", He said without even looking at me.

"Shut your sh't," I don't know where all these strength and confidence came from because I held out my mobile, turned on the camera and grabbed his face. I pulled him closer towards me and whilst kissing him on his cheek, I snapped a picture. Then I hastily moved away from him. He was shocked and so was the people around us. Totally. I guess that there were some flashes of camera, but I couldn't find anyone with it.

I'd see the stain of my lipstick on his side. Silently apologising, I walked away. My heart was beating hundred times faster.

I slightly turned to find him wiping off the stain from his face with a kerchief, His eyes never leaving mine. I looked away. But I'd still sense his gaze on me, and I just ignored it.

I went to the bar which was at a corner of the hotel. I pulled a chair and sat down. My throat went dry and I needed water. Maybe a drink would help more.

"Two shots please", I said to the bartender. He nodded and after few seconds, he placed it to me. I was about to take it when I felt a soft hand stopping my movement. Drake.