| 6 |

HAPPY READING!
___________________

Ava

What the f'ck is wrong with the people these days? Romeo and Juliet, my foot!

And what is wrong with my mom? Why didn't she yell or scold me for kissing a stranger?

I expected her to be angry or whatever a mother does when her child did something wrong. But no! She has to be all lovey dovey. Is it just me or the whole world has become a total freak?

"Oh honey, I'm so happy," My mom said, grinning ear to ear. I swear she needs a doctor, My subconscious said shaking her head. For the first time in history, I second that.

"Are you ok, mom?" I asked while checking her face to feet. I'm damn sure that something is wrong with her.

"I'm all fine, Honey. Besides, you have made me so happy today!" I gave her a weird face.

"Mom! How could you be happy for that thing? I thought you would blow up!"

"Why do you think so? I'm very happy that you finally found your man!" She chirped. Seriously? My man? Eww! Even the 'man' sounds weird. And 'my'?

"I was so scared, Sweet heart. You neither got a boyfriend nor did anything what others do during their teenage. You always hated the boyfriend thing. Hell! You didn't even had any interest on them. I thought you were a lesbia---"

"MOM!" I was shocked and I held the glass so tight that it might have broken. She did really think that I was a lesbo? Urgh! Let's dance and feel this totally awkward moment.

F'ck my luck!

"I'm leaving," I kept the glass on the coffee table and grabbed all my stuff.

"But your breakfast?"

"I've had enough for today."

~*~

"47," I muttered under my breath.

I reached the university about five minutes ago. And here I go, getting beautifully - B'tchy talks from the students of here.

I've been counting the number of people who are talking about me and the- that Hulk.

By the way, What was his name? Though I don't remember his name, but I knew that his name was very big. Like really big.

"Hey! Did you hear about Ava? She kissed a guy yesterday at the hotel of Nichole's Dad. And the guy! OMG!! He's so hot and sexy!!"

Oh! 48 now.

I pretended to be normal or should I say I tried? Because I nearly scowled at a girl and she was like ready to faint. Oh girl, you should have thought before you spoke.

I walked through a secret pathway to the class because I couldn't take any more gossips about me.

Reaching the classroom, I stepped in. I sat on my usual place and waited for Drake to come.

The first hour is in 5 minutes and there he comes, Running from the corridor and then almost stumbled upon the Professor. He came to me and got seated.

"Hey," Drake said breathing heavily.

"Good morning to the person who almost made the professor to fall down," We both laughed.

My day started with an annoying-stupid-moment with my Mom but Drake has to always make me laugh in anyway. I'm so lucky to have such a great best friend.