A/N: NO UPDATES

Hello amores,

How are you all doing? Hope everyone's been good.

This is to notify you guys that..

*clears throat*

Bad news: I don't really want to say this but I can't update until March ends. Sorry^^'

Why? -Exams.

This is my final exam so I have to give much more importance because people have too many expectations from me that I'm afraid if I couldn't stand by it. I need ya'll prayers.

I know this is a dumb reason lmao.

I feel so bad to keep you guys waiting for the next chapters but I couldn't help it.

Disappointing, isn't it?

I'm so sorry.

Good news: Okay, so the good thing is when my finals are finished, The updates would be more frequent.

I said that I will give you FAST UPDATES!

Are you happy now? I Am!

I'm excited and sad at the same time because I will miss wattpad and most important YOU all!

I was invited to participate in a Novel Contest by the Marketing manager of Inkitt publishing! And the winner would receive a publishing deal. But I don't have million readers like the other authors in wattpad have, So, I thought may be next time.

Still! Seriously lovelies, You all are so good that you gave my book a try, SWTM wouldn't have reached at this point without you all.

Thank you so so so so so so so much!!

With that said, I'll take my leave.

So, Until the end of March.

Lots of love.

Wait! Who will miss me? I know no one LOL.

Raaz♡

XOXOXOXOXOXO