| 21 |

Ava

           "Oh, my god, So romantic! How much I wish to be in your place!" Nichole sighed dreamily once I finished the long story. My mouth hurts, Ouch!

"The hell is romantic? He's so annoying," I scoffed, the whole story was very stupid. That asshøle gave me a hard time, my life had turned into a shıtty marathon run.

"But he's your boyfriend," Clara whined, hitting my arm.

"HE'S NOT!" I said, scowling at her. "What would it take to you to believe that he's not my boyfriend?" I questioned, my head was hurting at even the mention of him.

They stared blankly before Lorraine cringed and said, "Fine. He's not your boyfriend. But.." she came forward, lowering her voice and said, "He kissed you!"

"YES! GODDAMMIT YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!" Clara exclaimed, jumping in her seat.

"What the hell, Clara! Be quiet! I don't want Drake to know any of this, please!" I hissed at her. Drake was like my lifeline, my best friend. It hurt to hide this from him. But I didn't want him to worry about me.

I huffed when the bell rang again. "I'll get that," I heard Drake and the opening of the door.

"Hello?" Drake sounded confused, so I got up from my seat and went towards the door, my eyes widening as I saw who stood on my doorstep.

"Ace!" I hugged him sideways as I ushered him in. He smiled - that beautiful smile - and kissed me on my cheek.

When I turned back to my friends, they had a very weird look on their faces. I held back my laughter and introduced Ace to them.

After the little introduction, well, not mentioning about Aaron at anytime, a little lies that I met Ace near our university to Drake. We all got seated in the living room before Ace pulled me aside and handed something to me. "Don't you think you are forgetting something?" He said.

I smiled, "I can't believe that I forgot my-"

"Baby phone," he finished for me and I laughed.

"How do you know ab-" he cut me off again.

"I know, I know. Aaron has mentioned several times." He said, turning to leave but I stopped him.

"He talks about me with you?" I whispered, frowning at the thought that I - maybe - miss him.

"Mmm hmm."

"Where are you going?"

"Well, I did what I came for and I think I should go back?"

"Ever heard about friends day?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I thought there was friendship day."

"That's different and this is different."

"Does that even exist?" He sounded surprised.

I winked, "For now, It does. And from now on, you are in."

~*~

"Alright, I gotta go now," Ace announced, standing up to leave.

"Already?" Nick whined while Ace was wiping off the cake cream from his face with his kerchief.

We had fun. Pretty much. Not just sitting on the rooftop and talking but a bit of everything. We played mimicry, sort of seeing some stand-up comedy, like at a comedy club, or maybe one day just at some obscure bar's Open Mike night.