Imagine for @sierrawilkie75- Ethan 💝

"Come on Casey, answer your damn phone " I muttered to myself, violently tapping me screen.

I am a bit pissed of, as you can probably tell, because my best friend is supposed to be coming round to have our girls night in. However, the daft bat is not answering her phone.

"You know what, I'm ordering pizza for myself" I said grumpily.

After what seemed like an eternity, the doorbell finally rang.

"Hey Cam, how much do I owe you?" I said smiling at my boyfriends sister.

"Hey Sierra, that'll be £9.50 please. How are you anyway?" She asked whilst I handed her the cash.

"Okay I guess, I got stood up by Casey." I muttered making Cameron make a confused face.

"Casey?" She asked making me nod.

"She's round my house hanging out with the boys" she said, shifting uncomfortably.

Please no.

"Oh okay, thank you for the pizza Cameron" I said going back inside.

As I shut the door, I heard my phone ring and then went silent. I raced to pick it up to see that I had a missed call and a voicemail from Casey.

Strange.

I dialled 789 and placed the phone to my ear.

*One new message... at 7:08pm on 23rd June.

'Mmm Casey, you look so good right now'

'Not as good as you but I've got to go to Sierra's'

'Stay, she can wait. I need you right now'

BEEP Press 1 to delete, 2 to keep*

I never realised the sobs leaving my mouth until the voicemail ended.

I never expected Ethan to cheat on me, especially with my so-called best friend.

I grabbed my phone and pressed on Ethan's name.

" Hey babe, you okay?" An out of breath Ethan answered. I could hear giggling in the background, making my blood boil.

"Hey babe, I'm just calling to thank you and Casey for showing me not to trust people so easily. It's nice to know that you are banging each other, have a nice life" I spat, ending the call.

Hope you enjoyed.
- M xx