Bad Boy- Grayson

Could I have some feedback please? I would like to know if I should keep doing imagines💖

You were walking quickly to the entrance of the school. The weather was shit and you were feeling unwell.

As you reached Math class, the bell went signalling that it was the start of the lesson.

'This is going to be a long day' you thought sighing loudly.

"Okay class, today we wi-" Mr Jefferson was cut off by the classroom door slamming wide open.

The schools bad boy Grayson Dolan was standing there smirking like a fool.

"Your late, Mr Dolan" the teacher said raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah and it wont be the last time" Grayson said scanning the room.

His eyes were searching the room slowly, until he finally met yours and you were greeted by his famous smirk. He took long strides towards your desk and plonked himself if the seat behind you.

Throughout the class you could feel eyes staring at you which made you very uncomfortable.

All of a sudden a cold breeze hit your neck making your shiver.

"Hey babydoll" a deep voice whispered.

Your eyes grew wide.

"H...hi" you whispered back shakily.

"Meet me by the janitors closet at lunch break or else" Grayson said leaning back into his chair leaving you frozen.

The bell snapped you out of your thoughts and you rushed to gather your stuff.

It was time to meet Grayson and you had become very nervous. You slowly approached the janitors closet thinking about all the scenarios that could happen.

You finally reached the closet, after 5 minuets of debating whether or not to go in you finally walked in.

As soon as you shut the door behind you, you were slammed against it.

"You come babydoll" The same deep voice said.

All you did was nod your head.
You were finally released making you drop (like an earthquake duh duh duh...sorry) to the floor.

"You see babydoll, I've been watching you for a while now and I want you" Grayson said staring at you intensely.

"Huh" you said dumbfounded.

"The things I want to do to you babydoll" Grayson groaned.

You were suddenly picked up and out of know where, you were attacked by his lips.

At that moment you forgot about everything, too into the kiss to do anything.

You both finally break apart, your lips swollen.

"Babydoll, your mine" he said sucking on your neck making you moan lightly.

You could feel his hard on hitting your inner thigh making you want him.

"Mine" he said blowing on your newly present mark.

He then left you standing there touching your lips in shock.

"What the fuck just happened" you said to yourself.

Hey guys, thank you for reading. After these imagines I'm thinking about doing a Grayson book, any suggestions? ❤️
-M xx