You Surprise Him On Tour - Grayson

You were currently sitting on a plane traveling to Florida to surprise your boyfriend who was currently on tour with your best friend Ethan.

You and Ethan has been planning this surprise for 6 months and now it is actually happening. You haven't seen Grayson for 1 month but it feels like forever.

~~~
After a long wait to get of off the plane and get your luggage, you were finally in a taxi on the way to their hotel.

As you were approaching the hotel, you had butterflies swirling around your stomach making you want to vom.

'Is this all a mistake?'
'What is he hates the surprise?'
'What if he is cheating on me?'

All these thoughts were rushing through your head like a hurricane.

"Miss, I said that would be $12" the driver said angrily.

"Sorry" you said paying him and getting out the car with your luggage.

"Here I go" you say to yourself earning some odd looks from passers.

Entering the tall building, you walk up to the stern looking receptionist timidly.

"Can I have a key for room 295 please?" You say smiling earning a grunt from the old hag.

"Name?" She said in a monotone voice.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N" you said boredly glaring at her.

She passed you a key and goes back to watching a show on her laptop.

"Rude hag" you said in a huff stomping towards the elevator.

*DiNg*

The elevator stops of floor 2 and you rush towards their room. You knew that they wouldn't be there because they are performing  a show right at this moment and you knew you had to hurry up so you quickly applied  some make up and ran out the door to the venue down the street.

~~~

"EVERYBODY SCREAM" you hear Grayson shout from the stage creating an erupt of ear piecing screams.

You laugh at how excited he is being around all his fans. He had always said to you how much his fans mean to him and you found it adorable.

From the corner of your eye you see Ethan staring at you from the stage so you wave.

He motions got you to come on the stage when Grayson's back was turned.

Now was the time you had been waiting for.

You slowly appear on the stage making the crowd go wild.

Confused,  Grayson spins around to see what the commotion was about.

"HOLY SHIT" Grayson scream as he sprints towards you with wide arms.

You both  fall to the floor when his body impacts with yours.

"I missed you so much baby" Grayson whispered into your hair with tears streaming  down his beautiful face.

"I missed you to gray" you say, tears blurring your sight.

"Your coming with me, I'm not leaving you again" he said grabbing your face, kissing you.

Hope you enjoyed;)X

-M xx