You Walk In On Him Pleasuring himself (smut)- Grayson

It had been a really long day as you had been to school and just finished work.
You slowly open the front door and close it calling your boyfriend, Grayson's name.
You didn't get a response so you put your bag on the floor and made your way up the stairs. You could hear someones voice in your bedroom and you started to panic thinking that there was a burglar or Grayson was cheating on you.
You slowly creep towards the crack in the door to sneak a peak. You were shocked with the sight you were seeing.
Thee Grayson Bailey Dolan was wanking on your bed to a picture of you.
You tried to suppress a giggle but it slipped out. The sudden sound made Grayson shoot up hiding his privates.
He sighed in relief that it was you that caught him in the act but then his eyes widened when he saw that you were looking at the picture of you in his hand.
"So then gray, what are you doing" you said smirking.
"Urm.. Urg..I..I was jus" he said stuttering making you laugh.
"Do you need some help daddy" you said walking slowly towards him like a predator.
Grayson's eyes widen as you run your hand over his exposed member.
You slowly start to move your hand up and down his shaft earning a throaty groan.
"Don't stop babe" Grayson moans
You being a tease, stopped stroking him earning an angry growl from Grayson. You glared at him which made him shut up.
You dipped your head towards his throbbing member and kitten licked the tip.
You slowly Bob your head up and down making Grayson nearly scream in pleasure.
"AHHH...Urg" Grayson's groaned egging you on.
You use your hand to stroke the part you couldn't fit in your mouth.
You graze your teeth along his member then suck hard.
Grayson's member twitched in your mouth and moments later a warm substance shot into your mouth and down your throat.
"Maybe you should walk in on me again" Grayson winked making you laugh.
Hope you enjoyed;)
Question of the imagine-
What are your top 3 favourite books on wattpad? ❤️
-M  xx