You make him feel insecure- Grayson

You and Grayson were watching a movie when the commercials came on. There was this advert about men's aftershave and the man had his top off showing his defined muscles.

"Damn he's fine" you said staring at the TV in a trance.

Grayson frowned and looked at his body then back to the screen still frowning.

"I sure wouldn't mind him. Do you see his muscles?" You questioned Grayson but when you didn't get a answer you looked at Grayson and you saw that he had his head down and he's was frowning.

You looked confused so you asked him
"What's wrong Gray" whilst touching his arm.

"Just go back to watching that guy on TV, I bet he's got more muscles for you to drool over" Grayson said pulling away from you.

You suddenly realised that Grayson was feeling insecure about his body since you were drooling over someone else's not his

"Oh babe, I love you so much, don't think that id ever leave you for anybody else and I love your muscles by the way, they are perfect" you said peppering kisses over his face.

Grayson smiled a small smile and the rest of the night you and Grayson were cuddling of the couch watching the movie with you showering Grayson with compliments.

Hope you enjoyed;)X

-Merrion xx