Girlfriend Tag- Grayson

"Today I will be joined with my beautiful girlfriend (y/n) as Ethan is really sick. So we will be doing the girlfriend tag" Grayson said smiling to the camera.

You were so excited to film this video and you couldn't help but bounce in your seat from excitement.

"We have decided to do the 'How Well Do You Know Your Girlfriend Challenge' and if he gets it wrong.... he'll get a PIE TO THE FACE" you scream excitedly at the thought of smashing Grayson's face with a creamy pie.

"Alrighty then" Grayson said making you giggle.

"Hit me with your best shot"(glee anyone?) He said making you snort unattractively.

"What is my favourite soap place" you said making a thinking face.

"Urm.... lush?" He said questioningly scrunching his face up making him look adorable.

You stare at him for a moment keeping him waiting for his fate and then you smash the pie in his face unexpectedly earning a girly screech.

"WHAT THE HECK" A loud voice boomed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" you replied crying from laughter.

"That's it" Grayson whispered making you freeze.

"Oh fuck" you barley whisper making Grayson smirk.

Out of nowhere.... Grayson launched himself at you getting all the pie on your face and clothes.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU OATH" you screeched desperately trying to push him off of you.

"Don't you worry sweet cheeks, I will get my revenge" he cackled evilly to the camera.

Sorry if this is short but I hope you enjoyed.
I'm starting a book called 'The Bad Boy Hates Me' so feel free to have a read. There is only one chapter up at the moment but I will update soon!

Cheerio loves 💙

- M xxx