You accidently hurt him- Grayson

Grayson thought it was a good idea for you two to do the yoga challenge for this weeks video since Ethan was sick.

You being a good sport agreed to do the challenge because you thought it would be fun. As Grayson was setting up the camera he says

" I'm so going to be the best at yoga" grinning at you

" Umm I don't think so" you said sassily snapping you fingers.

Grayson laughs and carries on setting up the equipment for the video.
Throughout half of the video you were both doing surprisingly well since you both aren't really on the flexible side.

As Grayson lifts you up to do one of the poses he accidentally drops you which cause you to accidentally kick him in the balls.

" HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!!" Grayson screeched like a 10 year old girl gripping his man parts.

You were trying not to laugh whilst you tried to help him up but it was just to funny. In the end you were rolling on the floor laughing your ass of whilst Grayson was sitting with his arms crossed pouting.
You finally contained yourself whilst wiping you tears away smiling like an idiot.

" Quite finished?" Grayson asks in an arsey tone.

" Yup ahahaha" you giggles silently.
" Oh come on, it wasn't that funny" Grayson exclaimed.

"No it wasn't funny" you replied as Grayson smiled.
" IT WAS HILARIOUS " you shouted starting a laughing fit. Grayson huffed and ended the video.

Let's just say that Grayson was very sore that night.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed ;)X - M x