You're on your period- Grayson

Let's just say when your on your period, you are like hulk. You get really aggressive and explosive but at the same time you are sensitive and loving.

Your boyfriend Grayson is bad in these situations as he claims he doesn't know how to act or what to do. Sometimes he makes you in a bad mood because he is just so clueless but you know it's not his fault even though he has a sister who he should learn these types of things from.

Today you were feeling the worst and tonight you were sleeping round Grayson's.

" Babe, can you fill up my hot water bottle please and make me a hot chocolate" you say sweetly giving your best smile.

" Sure thing baby girl" he replies.

After 10 mins of waiting for Grayson to come back with you saviours, you got really impatient so you got up of the couch and stormed into the kitchen to question him but you found that he has gone.

You raced back onto the couch and sobbed on your favourite pillow thinking that he had left you.
You suddenly hear the door open and close and you turn your head to see Grayson with a white bag. He comes over to you seeing that you have been crying.

" What's wrong baby girl" he said softly.

" I thought you left me because I was being a terrible girlfriend" you said sniffling.

" No, no baby girl. I'll never leave you, I went to the store to get some movies, chocolate, flowers and a teddy bear for you because I know you feel down" he said kissing away your tears.

" Thank you so much, I love you" you said still sniffling.

" I love you too baby girl" he said kissing your forehead.

Hope you enjoyed it ;)X - M xx