First kiss- Grayson

You and Grayson were going on a beach day with Ethan, Aaron Carpenter and Jack Dail.

This morning  was a panic zone in the Dolan apartment as everybody was rushing around getting ready for the beach.

You are currently in Grayson's bathroom sorting out your beach bag and your hair.

" Babe, we're leaving now. Hurry up!!" Grayson Said  from outside the bathroom.

" Okay okay I'm just finishing my hair. Keep our wig on man" you exclaimed  as you were rushing around the bathroom like a headless chicken but that all stopped when you face planted the toilet and stumped your toe.

" OUCH... SHITTT MY TOE NAILL!!" You screeched as a tiny bit of nail fell of.

" Your such a klutz (y/n)" Ethan laughed in the background.

"I can hear you, you fool" you said to Ethan as you hobbled out side of the bathroom like a deformed turkey.

Eventually you all get in the car after Jack and Aaron had finished fighting over who for the last pancake and head towards the beach.

After a 20 minuet drive to the beach you race out the car and inhaled as much clear air as you could. It was such  a horrible car ride with all those Stinky fools. I'm joking but seriously imagine being cramped in a car for 20 minutes.

The boys suddenly race into the water as if it was the Olympics whilst you were setting out all the towels and beach wear .After a while of struggling to set the wind breaker up,Grayson comes out of the water looking like a god and gives you a massive hug getting you all wet.

" Ew G, that was so horrible of you" you complained pouting.

" Aww babe, stop being so cute" Grayson says cupping your face gently.

After a while of staring into each other eyes you both start to lean in.
As soon as your lips touch you hear hooting coming from the water and you see out the corner of your eye the boys dancing and pretending to kiss each other. You break the kiss apart by laughing which caused Grayson to pout.

Seeing his face you stop laughing and kiss him again. The kiss began to get really passionate and you can feel each other love for one another.
Breaking away the kiss Grayson says

" That was our first kiss babe" kissing you again.

" I know Hun. It was the best kiss I've ever had" you said whilst smiling.

All of a sudden Grayson has a hint of mischief in his eyes as he suddenly picks you up and races to the water.

" DON'T  YOU DARE GRAYSON" You screeched as edges toward the water.

" Sorry babe" Grayson says whilst laughing as he drops you into the water.

Thank you for reading. Sorry if it wasn't the best but I hoped you enjoyed ;) X - M x