Meeting his parents- Grayson

Today was the day that you were going to meet your boyfriend, Grayson's, parents.

You were very nervous about this and you have been dreading this day since you started dating because you don't know whether or not his parents will accept you and you know that his parents mean a lot to him so you knew this day was special to him.

You were upstairs in your bedroom fussing over you hair and make up. Your outfit was really cute as you were wearing a nice summer dress with white sandals.

" Babe, it's time to go" Grayson shouted from downstairs.

Those words made you go into panic mode as you were racing around the room putting the finishing touches to your look. 7 minuets later you are heading downstairs to see Grayson waiting impatiently near the door.

" Finally, you look amazing babe" he smiled as he led you to the car.
**********
Once you reach the house you started to get nervous and hesitated before getting out the car.

" Babe, they'll love you" Grayson reassured you caressing you hands in his.
You gave him a weak smile as you both edged closer to the door.
All of a sudden the door burst open and you were pulled into a hug.

"Oh darling you are beautiful." The woman said to you smiling.

You smiled as Grayson was giving weird looks at his mom.

" Sorry dear, I'm Lisa Grayson's mother, it's nice to finally meet you" She said in a motherly tone.

"Hello Mrs Dolan, it's a pleasure to meet you" you said politely.

"Call me Lisa dear. How rude of me, come in come in" she exclaimed.
******
At the dinner table it was quite awkward since you haven't spoken to Grayson's dad yet.

" So then (Y/N)' Grayson's dad said as you looked up.

" What grades do you get at school" he asked eagerly.

" oh um I get C's or B's, sometimes A's" You say politely smiling.

"Well that's great" Sean says smiling.

That night you were claimed to be part of the family and you couldn't be more happier with life.

Hope you enjoyed it;)X -Merrion xx