Meet&Greet Part 2 - Grayson

You were walking out of the building still in shock that you actually met them, but you remembered that Grayson's gave you a note so when your best friend said she needed the toilet, you took this as a chance to see what the note said.
'Your gorgeous. Text me *******689 if you agree to go for a coffee tomorrow at 12pm. It was nice meeting you ;) X
Grayson X'
You kept re-reading the note making sure that this wasn't a dream. You quickly shoved the note into your back pocket when you saw (Y/B/F/N) stalking towards you.
"Okay, I'm done now so let's go" she said dragging you by the arm again making you roll your eyes.
*****
Later that night you were debating weather or not to text Grayson because you didn't know if he's remember you. You finally grown some balls and text him.
You- Hey, is this Grayson? This is the girl from the meet and greet. x
'Oh god I can't believe I sent a kiss' you thought.
It could of been a 60 year old number for all you know but that thought went aside when your phone buzzed.
Unknown- Hey, yes this is Grayson. Are you up for that coffee tomorrow? Xx
'OMG OMG he sent two kisses' you thought whilst freaking out.
You- Sure, 12pm right? :) xx
You replied quickly getting excited.
Grayson- Cool, see you there ;) xx
After that text message you were rushing around your room trying to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. You finally settled on some blue blue ripped shorts and a white floral top.
'That should do fine' you thought excitedly.
*******
It was around 10:49 am and you were doing the finishing touches to your makeup and straightened your hair. When you were done it was 11:40 so you decided to go to your car.
You- Which cafe is it? Xx
You texted Grayson because you realised you didn't know where you were going.
Grayson- Starbucks? Xxx
You- Sure xxx
You had stared your way there since you didn't want to be late. When you arrived you parked the car and entered Starbucks you scanned the cafe for any sign of Grayson but he wasn't there so you went up to the counter to order your favourite drink.
You found a booth and sat in it playing flappy bird on your phone waiting for Grayson.
All of a sudden a cup was placed on the table making you jump. Your head shot up and you froze when you saw Grayson standing there grinning at you.
You were nervous , you have liked him ever since he started vine and now he is standing in from of you on a coffee date.
"So then, it was nice meeting you yesterday" Grayson said smiling.
"Same with you, I've been a fan since the first vine you have ever made. My username was @chicken_nuggets" (idk) you replied also smiling.
Grayson's eyes widen when you say your username. You start to get anxious wondering if you had done anything wrong.
"OMG, I remember you, you were the first ever fan" Grayson said shocked.
"I'm yeah that's me" you replied awkwardly.
The rest of the meet up went great. You were both getting to know each other.
"So are you up for a second date" Grayson said standing up offering you his hand.
"Sure" you said smiling.

I'm trying to upload everyday but it might get a little difficult as I've just started college.
Hope you enjoyed;)X -M xx