You Tell Hil Your Pregnant Part 2-Ethan

Warning: Mention of Self Harm.

It's been 5 hours after my spat with Ethan and to be completely honest, I am broken.

I don't understand why people just jump to conclusions without knowing the truth?

It was around 11pm and Ethan still haven't returned.

I know you might find me crazy, but I still care for the guy who has probably left me after a stupid rumour and after all I am carrying his child.

Debating whether or not to go to bed. I sip the rest of my hot cocoa deciding to head up.

But before I could reach the stairs, the door slowly opens to reveal a very drunken and messed up Ethan.

Me being the caring person I was, I rushed towards him to help him only to get pushed away forcefully.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME! I CAN'T STAND TO BE AROUND YOU" he screamed with tears running down his face.

"I promise you it is all lies. When have I ever lied to you Ethan? Tell me when?" I said heartbroken.

"I don't know anymore (y/n), I don't know" he said crumbling into my arms as we both fell to the floor.

Sobs racked through his body as he let his emotions unleash.

"They are all right (y/n), they are all so right. I am a terrible person and I deserve to rot in hell" Ethan said rocking back and forth.

"Who Ethan? Tell me who!" I exclaimed worried.

"The voices" Ethan whispered looking straight in my eyes.

His response had shook my up, I did not expect him to come out with something like this.

"They told me that you were seeing someone else, said I was not good enough. I believe them (y/n), I really do" Ethan's voice cracked on the last bit.

"Don't listen to them Ethan, they are completely wrong. I love nobody else but you. Our family is going to be perfect and this child will love you like I love you" I say pleadingly.

"I...I can't deal with this anymore. The hate is hurting me (y/n), I can't control it" Ethan said shakily whilst pulling his arm sleeve up steadily.

Shock was an understatement.

The scars on Ethan's arms were heartbreaking. There was hundreds of them, maybe even thousands.

"Why..why did you do this to yourself baby" I cooed wrapping my arms around him calmly.

"They told me to hurt myself, said that it will take the emotional pain away. It's true (y/n), it does help but I want to stop. For you" he frowned.

"We will get you some help baby. I promise everything will get better in the end" I say positively.

"Can we call the baby June if it's a girl" Ethan said looking of out of space.

"Urm sure babe" I said slightly confused.

"It was my grandmothers name, she said I was special, a good kind of special and she helped me through a lot. I want my child to turn out just like her" he said with a proud smile.

Here it is guys. Sorry for the long wait and I hope it was worth it?
I wasn't really sure how this will work out but hey ho.

Cheerio loves! ❤️

-M xx