He Hits You Infront Of Your Kid- Ethan

Y/D/N- Your daughters name

The past couple of weeks have been very hard for you and your family.
You and Ethan are arguing all the time and Y/D/N has been getting in to trouble at school.

It was currently night time and you had just settled Y/D/N to bed after nearly an hour of reading bed time stories.

You were just sitting on the couch waiting for Ethan to come back from work, you wanted to sort things out between you two as you couldn't handle it any longer.

Time was ticking by and it was around 11pm, you were dozing off but you were woken when you heard the door open and close.

A tired and moody Ethan came barging into the room dumping his work bag on the floor.

"Had a bad day?" You questioned him softly.

"Just stop talking to me Y/N" Ethan said aggressively glaring at you.

You were shocked that Ethan was being like this when he first walked in, you were kind of used to this behaviour but he was being extremely grouchy with you.

"I was just trying to be polite, sorry for questioning you" you scoffed.

"That's the thing with you. Always questioning me and being clingy. I don't know why I married you" he said harshly making your eyes swell with fat tears.

"Just leave then. GET OUT" you scream not caring anymore.

"DON'T tell me what to do you bitch" Ethan said viciously walking towards you.

*SLAP*

Ethan's large hand collides with your making your head snap backwards from the force.

You stand there with wide eyes clutching your aching cheek.

"Y/N....I" Ethan started to say but stopped when he saw you back away from him.

"P..please leave me" you cry.

"Mommy,why did daddy hit you" Y/D/N said running to hug your legs.

"Daddy is sorry for hurting mommy  darling, come here" Ethan said crouching down with his arms wide open.

"No daddy, you hurt mommy." She said crying.

"I'm so sorry, I've been having such a bad few months at work and I've been taking it out on you" Ethan said falling to the ground sobbing.

You just stood there not knowing what to do. Do you comfort the man who hurt you or just walk away?

Your mother instincts kicked in and you slowly walked towards him letting him cry on your shoulder.

"Please forgive me" he whined.

"I'll give you one last chance Ethan, I'm serious" you say seriously.

"YAY MOMMY AND DADDY ARE FRIENDS" Y/D/N screamed jumping onto you both.

"But daddy.." She says innocently.

"Yes darling" Ethan says smiling at your little human.

*WHACK*

"OUCH Y/D/N. Why did you hit me in the eye" Ethan shouted clutching his now throbbing eye.

"Don't ever hurt my mommy again" she says flicking her hair over her shoulder and walking away.

Hope you enjoyed;)X

-M xx