Imagine for @fandomsonfandoms- Ethan

"Baaabe can we just stop now, we've been looking around for ages" Ethan whined like a child as I dragged him around the mall.

" I haven't even brought anything yet Ethan, the holiday is in 2 weeks." I exaggerated still dragging him behind me, entering forever 21.

"Fine, i'll sit on this chair while you try clothes on" He scoffed, walking off.

I walked off to pick up some cute clothes, only to be pushed out the way by a skinny blonde girl.

"Why are you here?" She asked snottily.

"To get clothes..." I said in a slow voice to help her understand the concept of being in a shop is to buy items.

"Well, you're too fat so fuck off" She snapped and then strutted away with her posse.

I managed to pick up the remaining pieces of my pride and continued my journey to the fitting rooms.

As I got into a pretty floral playsuit, I looked at myself and realized that the girl was right, I can see bumps in all the wrong places and I couldn't help letting a tear slip .

"Caitlyn, you've been ages, come out" Ethan said with a lace of worry in his voice.

I open the door to real my crying self to a very shocked Ethan.

"What's... what's wrong Cait?" He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Why do you like me, i'm so fat" I said pulling away from him, ready for him to dump me.

"Babe, I love you know matter what. Don't listen to anyone, you're perfect." He whispered whilst caressing my cheek.

Hope you enjoyed ;)

NEWS!

I will soon be working on a Grayson Dolan book called 'Alone' which is based on the previous imagine before this one.

-M xx

Insta- merrion_rose