Imagine for lucyabarnett - Ethan

The snow was flourishing heavily on the magical Christmas eve. The fire was crackling loudly making me feel all fuzzy inside. At the moment, i'm trying to block out my annoying boyfriend whom is trying to break my Christmas tradition.

"Lucy, please open the present" Ethan practically begged kneeling on the floor.

"No Ethan, its bad luck opening them before Christmas. Santa won't be visiting you tonight if you carry on" I huffed in annoyance making Ethan snort.

"Oh please, like you still believe that crap" He chuckled.

" Of course i do you blithering idiot. Anyway, keep your voice low, your cousins are listening" I exclaimed, my eyes trained on the young twins.

"Please babe, just one" he moaned.

"Fine" i sighed, giving into his constant moaning.

A huge smile spread across his gorgeous face as he rushed to grab a small present from under the tree.

He handed it me and waited patiently until i started to unwrap it.

It revealed a small white box with silver detail on. I will have to admit that this sight is making me nervous but lets not assume things.

I opened the box and it revealed a beautiful ring, i looked up at Ethan with my eyes wide open.

"Its not what you think Lucy, its a promise ring because i promise you that i will love you forever and always no matter what.

"Ethan I.... thank you" I said wrapping my arms around his muscular body.

"Anything for you, my love" He smiled.

That evening was just the start of a very memorable Christmas.

There it is. Sorry if its not what you expected but i do hope you liked it @lucyabarnett. I do hope to be seeing you all in the new year!

I hope you all have a very merry chrismtas and a Happy New Year.

M x